97 NSX-T Pricing

How much do you think an 97 NSX-T, white/tan with 24K miles in worth?

3 owner car, the last owner had it for about 9 years driven about 12K miles.

Clean title, clean Carfax, overall very good condition, no mods, but needs the WP/TB service.

About $40K?

Yea, id say 45k. I almoat got one for 39k with 60k miles. Id pay no more than 45k

OK, what about a '97 T, Formula Red & Onyx, with Dave's SS kit, SOS short gear stalk, NSX-R knob & boot, NSX-R chassis bars, Zanardi mats all around with Hexomats on top in cabin, BlitzSafe iPod adapter, door sills covered with 3M DI-NOC CF, Dali radiator and condenser screens, NSXclear's clear front side markers, JDM map case from Mark, XPEL paint protection film on entire front end, comtec's interior LED conversion kit and Steve's HIDs, both high and low? 44K miles and absolutely flawless with all service records and service up to date.

Pic is in my avatar, not selling, I'm just curious to see what it might be worth. Thanks---

Last edited:
we know if an NSX is parked on the side of the road in the middle of a snow storm if its forsale.

we are the borg.

we know if an NSX is parked on the side of the road in the middle of a snow storm if its forsale.

we are the borg.

Now that's a good one Shawn - very funny and the next was too from Stevie....

Now on the car before - I'd say you should be able to get that car - needing a TB/WP - 1600 service and hopefully that's all but probably not - for 42k or so. You didn't mention if there was any accident history?

I've seen some awesome deals out there on cars that had some accident history. Guy I know bought an 04 with some and you would be hard pressed to see it - just some little spray give aways - for 45k!

So let's say that it's clean with low miles which I think is worth a lot - something like 42 or 43k - I mean if it's worth more when totally brought up to maintenance schedules - what's it going to take - 2000 maybe - you should always figure on that much for a 97 and 45k is pretty much tops I'd think.

Now Stevies - his is worth 45+ cause he's got some cool stuff put on. I'd figure you take the 45k and then add half of what you spent on your mods and that would be it.

So sayeth Timmy.....:biggrin:

Now one other little diddy - a white one is a rare animal and I bet I know where that one's coming from and it may be still for sale! It may be a private sale that you wouldn't know about - even the borg??? I don't know but a tan interior is pretty cool but my favorit combo for white is the linen interior or white whatever it's called. I saw one like that when I was looking and didn't get it and that was a good one! Red with tan is my favorite combo in red - but all that is subjective. So a white one could commandeer a higher price cause it's so rare.

Wow! Thanks, Tim---had no idea that it might be worth that. Good thing is that I didn't pay nowhere near that figure.:biggrin: So sayeth Locutus.

Last edited:
97 NSX-T MT White with Tan... well there were "5" of them made for the USA. "2" with AT and no Coupes in that color combo.

Only see 4 Coupes for 97.
305 NSX-T MT
29 NSX-T AT

From the Wiki.

White is a desirable color here on prime, so it normally demands a higher price (economics: supply & demand).

$38,000 back in '08 when the economy tanked. Bought it from Tom4416 up in Mineral, VA and had to drive thru the state of 65 MPH speed limit, "traffic corridors" and no radar detectors back to Tennessee. No joy there---

Sounds good Steve, what have you had to do to it since you've owned it? What kind of miles were on the car? I suppose you got good records too - right? Always good to get info on things like this that surely seem like a good deal! I bet you are loving the car!

Back