• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 NSX-T Blk/Blk 15K miles

97 black/black Targa 6spd, 15K+ miles. This car sits in my garage and only gets out on nice days. It has full WW kit professionally installed and painted, polished aluminum wheels, K&N air filter, PIAA white lights, Eibach/Bilstien setup so it is lowered about 1.25". I had Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP tires put on at about 1-2K miles ago. I am asking $55K and will email pics if you are interested. You will not find a better looking car for the money, trust me this thing is treated like my baby!
The price has just been reduced to $50K for anyone that wants a real dream car!
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 01 March 2003).]

I'm looking to spend in the mid to high forties. If your price becomes flexible, drop me a line at [email protected].

John

Originally posted by severley:
97 black/black Targa 6spd, 15K+ miles. This car sits in my garage and only gets out on nice days. It has full WW kit professionally installed and painted, polished aluminum wheels, K&N air filter, PIAA white lights, Eibach/Bilstien setup so it is lowered about 1.25". I had Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP tires put on at about 1-2K miles ago. I am asking $55K and will email pics if you are interested. You will not find a better looking car for the money, trust me this thing is treated like my baby!

Back