• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

96 Red NSX-T for sale in S.E. Pennsylvania

I have owned an NSX since 1993. I have been a loyal NSX owner and supporter for 10 years. Unfortunately, since my new weekend car is due in shortly I have to get rid of my current NSX-T. My 1996 NSX-T is Red with Tan interior. The automobile has all the standard features, 5 speed manual transmission and a trunk mounted CD changer. I have upgraded to very sharp looking SSR Integral Wheels and low profile tires. The car has very few blemishes that are hard to find. The interior is in excellent condition. The NSX-T has 40,400 miles. This car has been kept in a garage since I aquired it in 1999. I only drive the car on sunny days. I installed a new clutch and a major tune up when I purchased the car. I just had the car state inspected with an oil and filter change yesterday (April 9, 2003). I am asking $42,500 for this clean, fun, neck turner. Please email me at [email protected] for digital images or with any questions you might have. Test drives or inspections are welcome.

Last edited:
Back