'91 nsx jh4na1151mt000403

• Thread starter Thread starter tle
  • Start date Start date

tle

Registered Member
Hi all,

First time posting on the forum and hopefully a future NSX owner! :smile: I have waited a long time to purchase this car. I've graduated college, landed myself a decent job, and it's time to get myself a new toy.

Right now - I'm looking to spend no more than 35k, which I think will land me something between '91-'95 (correct me if I'm wrong). I found one NSX and I was wondering if anyone can provide some input whether it's a good buy or not.

Here's the link: http://craigslist.org/mf/33b9b5fd89f73c9cf9a44873b8b011e835318180.1

There is also this one as well, although it is out of my budget: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...31814?showListingId=58616598#listing=58616598

Thanks for your help!

your craigslist link is not working. relink.

^ yes, a good start

price is very low. looks like an early model NSX in the 400th production line. too bad its in worcester, otherwise, i'd make the trip to check it out for ya. check for maintenance. look for any locals in the area to help do a run down on the car for you in person, provided you are unable to. a ppi would be recommended.

VIN: JH4NA1151MT000403

Owner states that there are only some maintenance records. Apparently, it had a seat belt recall done and it is not within the snap ring range. The car is on it's third owner and has only been driven ~2000-2500 miles in the last 8 years.

Looks like a very nice car and price is super right. Someone should act quick if it checks out. Clean ones are getting harder to find and prices are on the climb.

All-

I decided to run a AutoCheck for this car and here are the results:

Vehicle History.jpg

Does anyone see anything that should be a major concern? I will be seeing this car in person tomorrow.

nothing jumps out (other than the accident obviously), but if you can get someone with an experienced eye to look at it, it could be well worth your time. Failing that, take a LOT of photos, closeups of body panel intersections (especially where the accident occurred), engine bay, etc, etc and let some of the trained eyeballs on this forum give it a look.

As it sits with that info and that price, looks to be a good car to me. Good luck!

Back