8th Annual Michelle Offsie Memorial Walk for Hope

Please join your fellow club members for the 8th Annual Michelle Offsie Memorial Walk for Hope on Sunday June 7, 2009. This is a great opportunity to support a terrific cause and Alan, one of our beloved club members (climberao).

We had an awesome showing last year with members from NY, NJ, PA and CT lending their support. I'll let RPM217 cheer us on for an even better turn out this year.

Once again Alan has arrange for special NSX only parking area.

Sign up today and/or make a donation under Team NSXCA!!!!! www.walk4hope.org/edison

I registered for Nancylee and me and total cost was $100 (I've already given a boatload to ACS this year) and it's not crediting the amount............what's with this?
C'mon everyone, pick up the slack. After this we've got to make the trip up to the Glen for Kid's Day in July!!!!!:biggrin:

As always, I pick and choose only the important reasons to come out of my Prime retirement and this is one of those times. This is why we are a family.

Here are some shots from last year:

309542330_RJesv-XL.jpg

309540700_pscKz-XL.jpg

309540733_fHnTs-XL.jpg

309541443_ugdzH-XL.jpg

309538490_nAWog-XL.jpg

309902085_AcMFw-XL.jpg

Spoke to Bailey, sounds like he might make it, maybe someone can give him a POKE>>>>>>>>>>>>

cannot log onto walk for hope site???:confused:
gonna try a different pc...

:eek: Cmon Folks We promise GREAT WEATHER, Free Food, TShirts and some reasonable exercise....DID I MENTION FREE FOOD :biggrin:

Let us know who is showing up for the event so we can plan PARKING

Roger and Bailey if you want to hit up your F Car friends donations will be greatly appreciated with the economy the way it is even this event has taken a hit in fundraising:frown:

Look forward to seeing all of you next weekend :biggrin::cool:

I lurk more than I post, actually I lurk A LOT more than I post. :D As much as I’d like to come down and put some faces with names and introduce myself I will not be able to make it. I was able to make a donation using the website link for this worthy cause. Have fun while supporting Walk for Hope. :cool:

Larry

There will be more events this summer to change your lurking status. Thanks for the donation!!!!!!!!!

:eek: Cmon Folks We promise GREAT WEATHER, Free Food, TShirts and some reasonable exercise....DID I MENTION FREE FOOD :biggrin:

Roger and Bailey if you want to hit up your F Car friends donations will be greatly appreciated with the economy the way it is even this event has taken a hit in fundraising:frown:

Hi Alan, Hope you can squeeze in another parking spot for me. :smile:
See you Sunday

Just a reminder, forget the weather forecast, Alan always guarantees good weather as well as a good time for a good cause!!!
As far as Bailey's and my F-car friends, don't count on the support, like us they have their causes that they support and we don't give them any (although they haven't asked!).
Tony D, is your much better half attending? I sure hope so!!!:biggrin:

Roger, I would think by now you would consider me the better half, since I am the one that attends while the other half has a preference for sleeping:smile:

Depending on any conflict with sleep time, she may attend the River Run :smile:

Just a reminder, forget the weather forecast, Alan always guarantees good weather as well as a good time for a good cause!!!
As far as Bailey's and my F-car friends, don't count on the support, like us they have their causes that they support and we don't give them any (although they haven't asked!).

I will try and be there but if I am not I will be there in spirit.

Don,Roger,Bob,Larry,Clem,Bailey,Tony,John,Carla,Nancy,Sissy Thanks in advance for coming to participate in The Walk4Hope
As is our recently established tradition you are all invited back to our place to cool off in the pool and enjoy some post event refreshments :cool:
Please let me know if you will be coming back to the house so we can prepare for your arrival?
Alan Roberta and the Kids:smile:

As usual, it looks like Alan is going to deliver on the weather. Nancy and I plan on going back to the "Offsie Country Club and Spa" and would like to know if we can bring anything to assist in the festivities, that won't evaporate in the car:eek:

Alan,

Can you please add me to the list? I think we are now twins...95 red/tan. :)

Thanks,
Simon

S & A
Thanks for joining in a space will be reserved for your Red/Tan 95 at the event. We are meeting BTW 8 and 8:30 because after that time it's almost impossible to get access to the lot at the event.
Let me know if you will be hanging around after the event to cool down in the pool and enjoy some munchies?

I hope the Brooklands goes to a future NSXCA member as nice as you guys but I know that Andrea really wanted to be able to go topless and that was the "real reason for the 95"

See you on Sunday
Alan

As usual, it looks like Alan is going to deliver on the weather. Nancy and I plan on going back to the "Offsie Country Club and Spa" and would like to know if we can bring anything to assist in the festivities, that won't evaporate in the car:eek:

Your presence is all that is needed. Roberta gets the gift of Nancy and I get the gift ? of Roger

As you know bringing anything perishable is a BAAAAAD idea due to the minor overbearing heat that has been experienced every year for the WALK

I have made an official request for some clouds this year , now let's see if she can deliver :rolleyes:

alan, i'm sorry but family scheduling will lock me out of your walk.
i will be there in spirit, and have donated to every member of nsxca
walking this weekend. i love you guys and gals.
icon14.gif

please pray for my friend ruth c, who has unfortunately developed a
secondary bone met to her battle against breast ca:frown:.
she is a beautiful survivor, and is so deeply loved and needed spiritually
by myself and those around her.
and she loves fast cars.....:biggrin:

have an excellent walk, i will call ya sunday!

alan, i'm sorry but family scheduling will lock me out of your walk.
i will be there in spirit, and have donated to every member of nsxca
walking this weekend. i love you guys and gals.
icon14.gif

please pray for my friend ruth c, who has unfortunately developed a
secondary bone met to her battle against breast ca:frown:.
she is a beautiful survivor, and is so deeply loved and needed spiritually
by myself and those around her.
and she loves fast cars.....:biggrin:

have an excellent walk, i will call ya sunday!

In support of Ruth and in memory of Roger's assistant who lost her battle earlier this week, I am now determined to make the full walk, bad knee and all. Alan - keep the ice ready.

Ruth will be in our thoughts. Sorry to hear the bad news. Too much of that this week.

Doc Bling, thanks for the additional donation, came back from the funeral and got the e-mail confirmation of the donation. RSO, you're a trooper, but you had already committed to doing the entire walk as you had told me if our senior member could do it with his bad hip, you were going to do it too. Does this mean that you're going to do it twice, or twice as fast?
Today at the funeral for Marisa was at least a pleasant surprise; a former colleague who had entered the priesthood a few years back, was ordained a while ago, got permission to participate in today's funeral mass. Patrick is a special guy that Marisa encouraged to do what he had always felt was his calling. When the Pope was here in his last NY visit, Patrick was on TV standing right behind him, Marisa felt such a thrill at seeing that and felt that she had helped get him to make his committment. Still, such a sad day when a 40 year old, beautiful woman who had your back for the past 12 years is put to rest...........................This disease has got to be stopped!!!!

Back