5 Year Old Acura Sport Concept Revealed

On a related note, I'm pretty sure Jalopnik is about to award Honda/Acura with the 2012 "Lost their way" award this coming Monday. With the release of the Modulo S2000, it sure seems a fitting reward.

On a related note, I'm pretty sure Jalopnik is about to award Honda/Acura with the 2012 "Lost their way" award this coming Monday. With the release of the Modulo S2000, it sure seems a fitting reward.

I actually like the N-One but what the heck on the S2000???? :mad:

Yeah, that bastardized S2000 is ghastly to look at. Personally, I would immediately terminate whoever was responsible for that travesty. Seriously, Honda is just not with it. They should outsource their design work to a recognized Italian studio so they can get back on track. The Modulo concept seriously demonstrates how pathetic some of Honda's designs are becoming. They took a perfectly attractive car and made it look stupid. I mean I have never heard of anyone complaining about the looks of the original S2000.

Man, I hope you guys give Honda another chance when I'm done with design school :redface:

Yeah, that bastardized S2000 is ghastly to look at. Personally, I would immediately terminate whoever was responsible for that travesty. Seriously, Honda is just not with it. They should outsource their design work to a recognized Italian studio so they can get back on track. The Modulo concept seriously demonstrates how pathetic some of Honda's designs are becoming. They took a perfectly attractive car and made it look stupid. I mean I have never heard of anyone complaining about the looks of the original S2000.

You know... I have a buddy at the time I bought my 350Z back in the day that called the S2000 a Miata.. Hence the reason I bought the 350z...looking back should have ignored him and went with the S2K...oh well no point crying over spilt milk and the Z worked out to be an awesome car I enjoyed until I bought the X

You know... I have a buddy at the time I bought my 350Z back in the day that called the S2000 a Miata.. Hence the reason I bought the 350z...looking back should have ignored him and went with the S2K...oh well no point crying over spilt milk and the Z worked out to be an awesome car I enjoyed until I bought the X

Your "buddy" is obviously not knowledgeable about automobiles in general or was trying to be a smart ass. If one of my "buddies" made a comment like that, I would kindly correct them by letting them know that they are retarded followed by a swift kick to their groin region.

Your "buddy" is obviously not knowledgeable about automobiles in general or was trying to be a smart ass. If one of my "buddies" made a comment like that, I would kindly correct them by letting them know that they are retarded followed by a swift kick to their groin region.

Lmao.. In hind sight should have done exactly that

Back