4th annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 27th.

i'm calling shotgun in the M5!!!!!

Woah...I didn't realize the list was already up! I should have been #1 (or at least #2) :D

You KNOW I'm in.

Hi John,
Please count me in also. I just received your email and didn't know sign ups were starting so soon! Is this mystery guest the same person you mentioned to me before? Thanks, Calvin.

I miss last year!!! still hate myself for that! I'm 110% in for this year. Gomaidy and me.
-Aaron

Nzo-Who NSX....Make over!!!!! coming SOON.

Last edited:
It's great to see there are some AZ folks travelling to participate in the great "NSXPrime Canyon Drive"

Chris - SOS
Seth - SOS
Yvonne - scNSXgirl

You'll love it!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Good pics for canyon drives

Has the CHP been a factor in the previous events??? Just wondering???

On another note my SSR GT3 wheels/bridgestone SO3 will be installed in a matter of days and my NSX R suspension I ordered should be ready by the Canyon drive.... This makes for a potent surprise handling the twisties in LA... :D

I think a lot of AZ NSXers will be extremely JEALOUS a couple of us made "THE LIST". I can see people wanting to bribe me to give away my spot do I hear 10k or 11K!!!!!!!(just like the Masters Golf tournament, one tough event to see) HA HA HA Just kidding this is an event I will not miss...

Also AZ NSXers we should utilize their spotter car with scanners/binoculars/radar/extra eyeballs idea on some of our runs... Great idea... You guys know we have had some close calls!!!!!!

Last edited:
Greetings future Prime Drive attendants,
Some of you have noticed that I contradicted myself by having a limit of 40 and already the list is over that. Historically, a certain percent of people have something that comes up that does not allow them to attend(work, family, etc.). So, the target is still 40 paid attendees. It is more than likely that there will be room for extra drivers (let's be reasonable,) but only for those who sign up and pay early, so please, do not delay.

Lunch and Raffle
I still need to collect monies for the all you can eat lunch. Drinks(the soda variety), tip and a raffle will all be included.

T-shirts
Shirts are in the working stage, with prices and availability still to be determined.

Radios
You'll need a club radio(drivers meeting has a radio check, so don't get caught with your p@nts down) If you don't have one, I have rentals available.

As always, when it comes time to pay, there are always some foot draggers. After I post the online sign ups and low pricing, please send a check in the mail promptly. This way we will avoid extra handling of monies and paperwork the day of the event. If you are on the current list and send a check(or maybe paypal) in a timely fashion, there should be no problem.

Please PM me your current info, even if you think I have it. Include your name, screen name (important), address, phone numbers, including cell. This will be used to contact you either before, during or after the drive. A cell phone number came in real handy when some camera equipment was left behind at the last AutoX. Meeting location, times and other sensitive info will all be sent privately and is not to be shared with others. Maps of the route will be given out in the morning, during the drivers meeting.
The newly enstated BILL RULE: Other than Marc's Pilot M5, NSX's are the only cars going.

Wow! T-shirts. Please make them like you did 2 years ago. I love those long sleeve white t's. After 2 years, it is quite worn now.

Lud, if you don't have motion sickness problem, you are more than welcome to ride shot gun with me. I'll be hanging in the middle. I don't do drifting and airborn tricks like some people did at the NSXPO2003 scenic drive.

John, please let me know if you need help.

Back