2013 427 Corvette Convertible- look out NSX

For the cost of the new Vette', you could probably get a used Ford GT. :cool:

I like that old MR2 as well. I wonder if they are tough to find in nice condition these days.

lol. used FGT.

somewhere out there, someone with a buick thinks a 2000 nsx sells for $18k because it's a used acura.

Vette's are great cars, but I wouldn't ever buy one new. With their production volume their resale plummets. You can get a great deal on them a few years later and that IMO is the best time to buy one.

THIS!

Plus, I don't want to pass myself coming & going every six minutes. Corvettes are like belly buttons...EVERYONE has one. When I go to Target or Walmart, it looks like a Corvette meet in the parking lot half the time. :D

Same goes for Camaros & Mustangs...

My cruz’in buddy has a C6 Z06 and I absolutely love his car. Looks sweet, as he has customized it to his taste and the sound is unreal. I wouldn’t mind this one. I think as a car enthusiast the Corvette has a lot to offer.

2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition

2012-chevrolet-corvette-z06-centennial-edition-front-three-quarter-1024x640.jpg

2012-chevrolet-corvette-z06-centennial-edition-rear-three-quarter-1024x640.jpg

Sweetness!

I would enjoy romping around in a zo6 carbon...all the goodies of the zr1 but the NA motor.

I had a 2000 C5 convertible, great car! Nice stock V8 rumble through the exhaust, great power until close to red line, great handling (even with the run-flats!!! Always wanted one, glad I leased it, at the end of the 39 months, I couldn't wait to turn it in. Picked up my NSX on a 3 year lease, extended it when the lease expired, when the extension was up, still didn't want to turn it in, so I bought it. I now have it for 10 years, and yes..............it doesn't have the power of the vette, and the vette didn't have the power of the GT (pulley and tune have 700RWHP), but I still love driving the NSX. Go figure. Joe is a true car guy, knows his NSX's inside and out, and also knows his Vettes. Most of us can appreciate many cars, but have a special love for the NSX!!!

There are MANY fine cars that I admire. Over the years the Vette
has been one of those cars. It may not mean that I want one today.
However, I can appreciate many fine attributes of the car. It is not
IMHO NSX VS every other car.

Back