2005 Nsxpo Photos

Some photoshop experiments that I did this sunday ...

A stitched photo of Lake Watson, accidentally checked the Colorize check box in Hue/Saturation dialog box and came out as this reddish monochrome photo. Looks quite surreal and ... quite neat I think, .. even if unreal .. :wink:
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="alt1" align="left" valign="top">
</td> <td class="alt1" align="left" valign="top">
10664Lake_Watson_panorama_mono_small-med.jpg
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
This photo was initially underexposed, but while experimenting in Adobe Camera Raw, the areas around the clouds became quite more interesting ..
Taken in Sedona from the Chapell of the Holy Cross.
10664sedona_rock_clouds_small-med.jpg

A bigger version can be found here and here ..
Cheers .. Gus

Day 3 - Panoramas

One last sunrise from our room at The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix

Arrival at Watson Lake

From the rear

From the side

From the front (that's not my red NSX with Speed Lingerie nose mask in the front row)

Watson Lake

Sedona from Highway 89 Alt

Trivia: 1GB of 5GB I snapped during NSXPO 2005 were panoramas

Last edited:
Nice touches. If you really want to get funky with your pictures, get an infrared filter (if you cameral allows lense attachments). Crazy stuff...

WOW, all of your pictures are amazing! Keep them coming!

Ojas, it was great to meet you and hang out with you. Those are some sweet pictures! I'm glad your return trip went a lot smoother than your trip to AZ! Any more embarassing pictures of Randy? :D

Steve! That sucks! I can't believe that happened! I'm so sorry!

Eric, thanks for posting your (always) sweet pictures. Thanks for sizing them at a perfect 1920x1280. :D