2005 Nsxpo Photos

SilverOne said:
Not only sitting, Neo droved it! I think Neo only stalled twice coming around the back corner..., ;)

No.... that was Nico. :D And I got it on video!!! :D :D :D

I didn't stall it... but if i'm totally honest, I was nervous it would stall. Thankfully Jim's car had a nice clutch though.

...NICE PHOTOS FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Here are some pics from today's events including the scenic Watson Lake drive. Many thanks to TitaniumDave for the great navigator shots.

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

Last edited:
man!!!!! Totally missssssedd OUT!!! :frown:

How many NSX's????

GREAT PHOTOS RANDY!!! Except where's that pix of you drifting into the straight? :D Did it turn out okay? :confused:

Thanx for posting the pix of me tracking. That was an incredible experience; it reminded me of <B>Dippy9</B>'s driving. ;) Thank you again <B>Doc John</B> for taking me, and giving me yet ANOTHER unforgetable memory.

IMG_1741.JPG

Hey... Thats me!

Thanks for the pictures Randy- I accidentally reformatte3d my CF card in the digi I was using for the group drive

Philip= Pissed :mad:

Hopefully I can recover some with the generosity of others...

Day Two track pics......

Attachments

• IMG_2936.JPG
    IMG_2936.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,396
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 1,394
  • IMG_2980.JPG
    IMG_2980.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,401
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,380
  • IMG_3147.JPG
    IMG_3147.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 1,382
NeoNSX said:
GREAT PHOTOS RANDY!!! Except where's that pix of you drifting into the straight? :D Did it turn out okay? :confused:
Neo,

You rock!! Thanks a bunch for taking over on picture taking duties. I've got a bunch a smokin' pics that you took. And while it doesn't exactly show a mad drift, I do like the subject matter of this shot. :D

Attachments

• IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,364
IMG_2707.JPG

Thanks for posting this pic...but this won't help my street cred when my passengers are still smiling. Do you have any where one of them looks a little more terrified?

velo-ct said:
Thanks for posting this pic...but this won't help my street cred when my passengers are still smiling. Do you have any where one of them looks a little more terrified?
These two are about the best I could find.

Attachments

• IMG_2870.jpg
    IMG_2870.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_2819.jpg
    IMG_2819.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,329
velo-ct said:

Sorry Frank- you were too smooth to be scary, but if it helps you out I will tell everyone I know that I was terrified!

Thanks again for the laps.

Philip

Back