• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2004 NSX, Yellow/Black, JH4NA21614T000125

Some of you in SoCal remember me mentioning this NSX (my cousin's). He's a super busy entrepreneur, works 6 days a week, and can't enjoy the car as he should :frown: That's why he never makes it out to any of my Valencia Meets :tongue: I was with him when he purchased it from Acura 101 West not too long ago. He's owned it for a little over a year and put in just 2k miles on the odometer. This car is truly a gem!

Anyhow, as disappointed as he is, as well as I, he's decided to sell his beloved dream car. He's enlisted my help with the sale of his car, again because he works crazy hours. So here are the details:

2004 NSX Rio Yellow Pearl

-15k miles
-2nd owner
-Exterior rating: 10/10
-Interior rating: 10/10
-Always garage kept
-Clean title in possession

Extras:

-NSX specific HRE custom painted, forged, 18 & 19 inch alloy wheels, with brand new tires
-Taitec GTLW (arguably the best exhaust note for the NSX)
-Comptech adjustable springs
-NSX-R shift boot and knob

Asking $75k obo.

1/12/08, Updated pricing: $65,000 firm! Hot car at a hot price!

The next owner of this NSX will be completely satisfied. Just drive the darn thing will ya?:tongue: :smile:
Contact "Ning" @ 818/720-6563 or pm me for questions.

Pictures:

[/URL[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0092mu5.jpg]

Last edited:
Priced lowered to $65,000 firm

I'm telling you guys, this is one heck of a car. Now attached with one heck of a price! I can guarantee you're not going to find very many this clean at this price.

Car is sold for asking price :smile:

Mods please close thread. Thanks Prime!

Back