• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

2002 NSX Silverstone/black JH4NA21632T000043

NSX T Silverstone/Black with everything

I have decided to sell my 2002 NSX T. It has 21,xxx miles. I am the original owner, I did 90% of the work the other 10% was done by BarnMan here in Nashville, TN. The NSX has never been in any kind of accident. All the paint is original, with no scratches. The NSX has had two full features and is about to be in it's third next month or two. Last US magazine was Honda Tuning January 2005. HCI is up next set for January 2007. I have done a bit more work from it's last appearance including a Honda OEM NSX R hood, upgraded Titanium brakes, and a new set of Volks. Below is a list of the mods. I may have forgotten one or two things but this about covers it. I have only run it down the 1/4 mile on two separate occasions, and it has recorded a best of 12.3 @ 109 mph in the 1/4 mile normally aspirated and 11.4 @121 with Nitrous (100 shot). I have run a total of 4 full bottles on the car in the past 3 years. The valve covers have never been off the engine. The car has dyno sheet with 279 RWHP NA. The car also weighs in at 2840 pounds with 1/4 tank of gas. I have all the stock parts except the rear valance and stock wheels that will go with the NSX. I know the first question is "why are you selling it"? I have a 2004 Challenge Stradale, and a new M3 and have another Ferrari on order. Not to mention that there is better than 50% chance that I may move to Italy next year. I have decided that the NSX needs to go and the Stradale will come with me. I must say it is absolutely a head turner, great car to drive and I will miss it very much. It is just not practical to keep it. I would prefer to sell it as is but I do have offers on the brakes and hood. I am in no real hurry to sell this NSX T so no crazy offers please. I will try and get Pictures up in the next few days. Feel free to e-mail me and I will get you the most recent HCI photo shoot pictures. This is a no excuse, one of the most unique and fastest NA NSX T's in the US today. I am sure I can arrange for BarnMan to do any inspection necessary for pre-purchase.

NSX MOD LIST
2002 NSX T

Comptech Power Grip II clutch and flywheel
Comptech Headers
Comptech NSX T strut tower bar (new style)
TAITEC JGTC Light weight center exit exhaust
TAITEC JGTC 500 Carbon Fiber rear wing
TAITEC JGTC Carbon Fiber Mirrors
TAITEC steering wheel hub
TAITEC Carbon Kevlar Rear Diffuser
TAITEC seat sliders
Sparco steering wheel
Odessy 9 pound battery and custom bracket
Pro Car Specials Carbon Fiber air duct, air box, and intake tube
Pro Car Specials Carbon Fiber Rear Window Garnish
Carbon Fiber side vents
Volk LE37T 18x8 18x9.5 wheels with 225x35F and 285x30R Potenza SO3's
Custom Titanium rotor brake set 14 inch F (5.5 pounds) 13 inch R rotors (4.9 pounds)
Custom Aluminum Calipers F & R
NSX R differential
NSX R 4.235 gear ratio
NSX R 6 speed
NSX R OEM Carbon Fiber hood
NSX R Titanium shift knob and shift boot
Recaro SPG seats with leather and sued
Schroth Auto Control 4 point harness (DOT legal)
Dali Harness Bar with camera mount
JVC Palm Cam Camcorder, mounted on Dali Harness Bar
Sued (match seats) door panel inserts
Paint to match interior panels
Panasonic DVD, TV, CD, Tuner (custom install)
TEIN RA coil over set
NX Nitrous Kit with Carbon Fiber Bottle and custom mods
Dali polished aluminum fuel injector covers and wire cover set
Science of Speed polished aluminum over flow bottle
Cantrell Carbon Fiber engine cover

Best Performance Numbers (track proven)

0-60 3.9 sec
¼ mile 12.3 @ 109mph

With Nitrous 100hp
0-60 3.6 sec
¼ mile 11.4@ 121mph

Price $70,000.00 OBO