• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Rear Spoiler. Good shape. Black. 91NSX

I sold my NSX and just found where I had hid my rear spoiler when I replaced it with a carbon fiber one.

I don't need this, so I'm selling it. Paint is good. Not perfect. Certainly can bring it back to shiny and new looking with some Scrubbing.

$350 Plus shipping. I'm in Houston TX if you want to save on the shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1523.jpeg
    IMG_1523.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1524.jpeg
    IMG_1524.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1526.jpeg
    IMG_1526.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1999.jpeg
    IMG_1999.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1998.jpeg
    IMG_1998.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Please add a paper note with your prime name and the date next to the item in at least one of your pictures, or the ad will have to come down.

I will do that. Have to pull it back down and take out of the Box. WIll be up tomorrow if you'll allow another Day for it.

Thank you.

ok. I did it. Was not fun doing this twice because Scammers gonna scam.

Here are the new pics and I will add them to the OP.

Still for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpeg
    IMG_1999.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1998.jpeg
    IMG_1998.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 7
And please calculate your own shipping from 77043 to your location,
Box size 8"x16"x52" 25lbs.

I will only charge you actual and refund if you overpaid. I will text shipping receipt as proof.
It's how I would want to be treated.

FYI, using Pirate Ship (which is free to use) which offers deep discounts on UPS and USPS (they don't offer FedEx ), I entered the OP's zip code and my zip code in Florida to get and idea of the shipping cost. I have the same spoiler in Formula Red from Charlotte. It's NOT FOR SALE so you numb nuts who are poised to accuse me of hijacking this thread can go eat some doggie doo.

In any case plugging the OPs package specs into Pirate Ship the best rates are UPS. See attached screen grab.

Attachments

• NSX Wing Pirate Ship.jpg
    NSX Wing Pirate Ship.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 5
I appreciate you helping potential buyers make something that could be difficult... easy.

Thanks Hugh.

Back