2000 blue only 15k on Ebay jh4na1260yt000003

I am with you about the wheels! And it needs a drop. I was thinking about this for my wife (hence the interest in an auto! lol) but isn't that what they all say!
Everything looks good but who knows on service history. The carfax does not show TB/WP and hoses being done.

Ehh, who cares what carflax says about routine maintenance as long as it points to NO major or questionable incidents.
And I wish I had a FIVER ($5) for every prospective critic that said "It needs a drop." :biggrin: I'd be rich. :wink:

So having not seen your Wife, I could still guess she would look real nice in this specimen. Keep getting the homework done and if all proves good put her in it.

(Adding $5 to the Collection Jar)

It would be nice to add to the stable. Hell, that car would make Linda Tripp (yes I know, VERY old ref.) look good! That being said my Wife would really look great in that car!

BTW, love the avatar pic! It must be pretty cool to have THE MAN sign your car!

O T now. 'Cause i had to google that name

and NOW wish I had not! :eek: But Billy Clinton lives on in a whole bunch of ways.... , including Billary. Ah, yes... ah 'feel your pain'.

But yes, thank you, Mr. Uehara is a wonderful gentleman who I am most pleased to have met. It seems so long ago now. And who knows if he will visit the USA again - I sure hope so.

NSX looks so nice in any blue.

It is bad enough to think the Pant-Suit queen will be running for President soon, but to give you the hideous image of Linda Tripp on top of that, my apologies! LOL

I'll put another $5 in the jar!

I think I may be really considering this car. Can someone in the Houston area take a look at it and make sure there's no glaring problems with it before I make a trip out of it? I would be very thankful.

Back