• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Green/tan 65K miles in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please provide more info.?

For example:
How many owners?
Clean title?
Any accidents?
Maintenance records?

Thanks,

Christian

I have owned the car for about 1 year. The car has a clean title, no accidents and no overspray. Carfax says that I am the third owner, but technically I am the second because the dealer who I bought it from registered it in his name and kept it for a year. The car has been a California car up until I bought it a year ago and took it to Vegas, so it would have no problem with California emmisions. There are no maintenance records, but the car has been looked at and found to have no problems. In the year I owned it I put on new front tires, changed the battery and done routine oil changes. The only future improvements that will need to be made are back tires, which are at 30% tread, and the 6 disc CD changer is currently not working. The clutch is in great condition. NADA on the car is $39K and blue book is $33,500. I am listing it for $32K and will drop down to $30K to allow the buyer to buy new tires and fix CD changer.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back