1994 Convertable with 02conversion

The car's'02 conversion was listed for sale here a while back.

Posted from my iPhone

yeah but the chassis is already a T so its stiff and cutting off the back isnt really hurting the structure of the car.

its looks better than most converts I have seen.

indeed, i can't understand why it so hard for body shops to properly repaint a NSX
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

painting the whole front bumper and diffuser in one color is a dead give a way.

With the top down it looks ok... Just doesnt look as good with the top up...

I think you spell Convertible <---like that. I never really been into the convertible NSX's. If somebody made a convertible hard top NSX. I might be into that. I dont think it can be done though. Where would it tuck into?

I think you spell Convertible <---like that. I never really been into the convertible NSX's. If somebody made a convertible hard top NSX. I might be into that. I dont think it can be done though. Where would it tuck into?
It can be a removable hard top like the old SL's. T-top is good enough for me though. Car just looks horrible.

It can be a removable hard top like the old SL's. T-top is good enough for me though. Car just looks horrible.

That could be doable. Now we have to somehow seal off the engine area. Also, what if it rains while you have the top off. I always thought the removable hardtop was a dumb idea. Its just not convenient.

That could be doable. Now we have to somehow seal off the engine area. Also, what if it rains while you have the top off. I always thought the removable hardtop was a dumb idea. Its just not convenient.
The removable hard top was a great idea, remember this was the 90's. It wasnt really that much of an inconvenience because with the SL when the hard top was off you still had a soft top. So you could remove it and leave it off for a week if you were having good weather & say next week its gonna rain then you throw it back on. My dad's friend had one & it wasn't that heavy, w/ 2 ppl it took 10 secs.

For the Nsx basically make the hard top the same shape as the glass hatch, pillar and the roof, but all in one. Two latches up front the same way the T has it now & two latches maybe in the trunk to keep the back part down. Then two latches where the pillars, which would now be apart of the removable top, used to meet on the frame. Or for all that time & money you could get a 355 spyder w/ a Tubi :biggrin:

as many others haves stated, poor car. a coupe (not t top) having its top chopped off, with a +02 conversion painted incorrectly. i can understand why ppl would do these things to a civic perhaps, but an NSX?

not surprisingly, its been on the autotrader trying to find a buyer for quite some time now....

indeed, i can't understand why it so hard for body shops to properly repaint a NSX
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

painting the whole front bumper and diffuser in one color is a dead give a way.

Last edited:
if you look at the pic of the rear head piece it looks like if came off a S2000 not sure

Can any S2000 owners confirm?

if you look at the pic of the rear head piece it looks like if came off a S2000 not sure

Can any S2000 owners confirm?
I also first thought that when i saw it then looked closer. Its not the S2000 roll hoop. The shape is different and these are thinner. Looks like it was custom made.

Back