18" 19" HP Evo Split-5 wheels

The last owner installed JIC FLT-A2 coilovers and I set the ride height to where it is now. He had it set about 1/2" lower where it was rubbing quite a bit and couldn't go up my driveway. It has a new glass hatch because when he had the coilovers installed they left the adjustment knobs on (which stick up too high) and shattered the glass the first time they closed it.

DJ, I'll compile a list of mods in a few days for you so you can see what's different between when you had it and now.

Hello,

I'm new, just picked a RED 95 about 4 hrs ago. Nice pics. I wanted to ask you what type of exhaust you have installed on your car?

Thanks.

Welcome cwin, Demigod gave you a good exhaust link and mine happens to be a Tubi exhaust.

They're a little hard to find now but once in a while they show up in the For Sale section. Expect to pay a couple thousand for them. Mine was on the car when I purchased it, first generation serial #00092.

CL65 Captain posted this last month:

Naples Motorsports in FL is the ONLY place to find a new NSX Tubi. Early last year they had 10 of them. I believe the price was $2400.

BTW: No one else has any left, I tried everywhere, including Scuderia Systems in the UK (who said they could custom make one - but then said Tubi USA wouldn't allow them to export to the US). Tubi Style USA said that Tubi Style (Italy) will not make any more. I ended up finding a used one (#100) right here in my backyard. And when I updated to the 02 rear, I loved my Tubi so much I went through the trouble of having single Magnaflow 4" SS tips welded on.

I have no idea what the actual number is, but saving weight really doesn't matter when your talking about an 18/19 combo because people trying to save weight buy smaller wheels.

I'm looking at purchasing the Split-5 version of HP EVO's seen in the ebay link below. Has anybody tried them out? I'd like to see how they look on an NSX if anybody has pics.

Thanks,
Nate

9831_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-1...ryZ43959QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nate,

I'm thinking about buying the same wheels from the same vendor on ebay as well. I take you like the wheels? Especially for that price.

CWIN

NSX Nate, your car looks absolutely stunning! Do you mind telling me what size wheel spacers you used for front and back?

thanks,
jay

edit: doh' reread the posts and see you are running 3mm spacers, is this for front and back? Where did you get 3mm spacers?

HP Design wheels???

I can get most of these hp rims for a good deal, PM me with style and size and I will find out the deal. Please seriouse inquires only I m doing this to help and see what my friend can get. They have these lightning/Evos

HP Lightning
This mesh race inspired design formerly known as the Evo and currently known as the Lightning is an HP Design best seller. The HP Evo / Lightning is available in gloss black, hyper silver light, hyper silver dark and chrome. The lip is available in machined and stainless steel chrome. The HP Racing Evo / Lightning is available in staggered and non staggered fitments.

perfect 10 is there newest rim looks nice email me for pics, or look em up on hp's website which would be the easiest.
HP Perfect 10
This multi spoke 10 spoke design known as the Perfect 10 is an HP Design favorite. The HP Perfect 10 is available in gloss black, hyper silver light & chrome. The lip is available in machined and stainless steel chrome. The HP Racing Perfect 10 is available in staggered and non staggered fitments.

.HP Split 5
This split 5 spoke design known as the Split 5 is an HP Design top seller. The HP Racing Split 5 is available in gloss black & hyper silver. The lip is available in machined and stainless steel chrome. The HP Racing Split 5 is available in staggered and non staggered fitments.

HP Drift
HP Design welcomes its newest member to the family the HP Design Drift. This 5 spoke design known as the Drift is already an HP Design best seller. The HP Racing Drift is available in gloss black, hyper silver & chrome. The lip is available in stainless steel chrome. The HP Racing Drift is available in 17”, 18” & 19” fitments.

Back