02 NSX Widebody Imposter

Just got back from HIN in Philly. Upon walking around, I thought I saw a 02 widebody NSX. Turns out it was a MR2 from NY with the 04 NSX headlights actually fitted for this car.

wNDUxMTcwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

can't even see the outline of the car it is so dark. Any other pics?

hm.. wow thats a new one.. alot of them like to use the clear lense..

what!!! no R-hood? ...look not bad at all!! but here the funny part, the headlights itself cost more than the car...hehe!!!
-Aaron

that MR2 (technically based on the NCCA - Hot Import Nights) would score more on mods than would an NSX cuz of the so called "headlight" conversions..... sigh.... so WRONG :(

JDMnsxR said:
that MR2 (technically based on the NCCA - Hot Import Nights) would score more on mods than would an NSX cuz of the so called "headlight" conversions..... sigh.... so WRONG :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do they actually drive that thing on the road or just for show ONLY?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not an NSX topic need to move to the off topic area!!!

it's not bad, but let me say this...it's short stuff. hahaha

Props for a creative idea and what looks like a good job. But believe me...ask ANYONE looking at that car/pic which they would rather have. A real NSX or a want to be NSX that is a MR2. Props from an import tuner community means jack. They all would rather have the real deal bottom line :D

At least they didn't put Acura and NSX emblems on the car like other retards do.

The funniest thing I saw recently was a Miata with Ferrari badges all over it while I was getting gas with my NSX. Even my wife laughed at the guy when I told her to get out of the car to look at the Miata.

Back