02 NSX Widebody Imposter

nsxtacey said:
why can't the person just buy/mod a real nsx :confused:

Because then they would just have another NSX.

There's a lot of sarcasim in that sentence. However you guys need to keep in mind that these people that do stuff like that to cars do it to be different not to just mimick a NSX or whatever car.

I personally don't share their interest but we have to understand that everyone has different tastes in life.

Variety is the spice of life. <--- my favorite cliche haha

KulSecHskY said:
Because then they would just have another NSX.

There's a lot of sarcasim in that sentence. However you guys need to keep in mind that these people that do stuff like that to cars do it to be different not to just mimick a NSX or whatever car.

I personally don't share their interest but we have to understand that everyone has different tastes in life.

Variety is the spice of life. <--- my favorite cliche haha

Variety is the spice of life but that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

KulSecHskY said:
im sure he could've bought a 91' NSX witht he wmount of $$$ he spent on that MR2

Damn it don't start makeing sense, that would ruin this thread...ha/ah:D

Actually, Ive seen a few people who spend a ton of money to modify older cars to look like other cars just to be different. They dont mind spending a fortune on it even if they can use that money to buy the real thing. They just prefer to be different.
I dont see anything wrong with that. Personally, I wouldnt, but one mans treasure is another mans garbage. Its just a matter of preferance.

Look, some people spend a ton of money to hook up a civic. They can use that money to buy an NSX, but they dont...Why not?
They just prefer to spend the money hooking up the civic.

Thats my 2 cents.
Cavlin

Back