Zanardi NSX on Craigslist...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Found a Zanardi NSX for sale on Craigslist... dunno if it's ever been posted on 'Prime or on eBay, Auto-trader, or cars.com, etc'. The images, though, have "eBay" in their file-names (right-click to see). The contact #'s area code is of Greater Las Vegas area.

I have no affiliation/connection to the seller, nor do I know if this ad' is for real! If is legit, I got 1st dibs! Grrr...

http://austin.craigslist.org/car/734208318.html

1999 Acura NSX Alex Zanardi Ed. - Like New Supercar!

These modifications boost horsepower to nearly 400 and make this car accelerate like a rocket! The Alex Zanardi Edition takes performance up a notch too, thanks to the improved power-to-weight ratio.

Contact Information:
Robin Miller
Phone: 702 569 4589

<table align="center" border="0" cellspacing="2" width="90%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="middle">
0988_4.JPG
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="middle"><center> <center>
095e_4.JPG
</center> </center> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="middle"><center>
0964_4.JPG
</center> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="middle"><center>
0973_4.JPG
0978_4.JPG
096b_4.JPG
0969_4.JPG
</center> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table summary="craigslist hosted images"> <tbody><tr><td align="center">
01150501031101040020080626ba1992daab7e896a4a004eed.jpg
</td> <td align="center">
</td></tr> <tr><td align="center">
</td> <td align="center">
</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Last edited:
No edition number or VIN. I assume the seller is smart enough to list that.

If it is a legit deal and no accident, the owner is giving this car away.

702 area code. Vegas? Some one from that area should know about this car.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this car for sale at a dealer back East? I thought there was a thread a few months back.

The ad is bogus. Do a google search of the listed phone number(which is not an Austin number- Red Flag) and it pulls up the same Zanardi listing in every city. Scum bags...

I think it's a scam, or something seriously wrong with it. There really is no info on the car. It's posted on the local craigslist in the bay area too.

Last edited:
Come on now guys... a NSX for $3895 and a Zanardi at that... Just the supercharger on that car is worth that... and you guys are wondering if that's a scam!? Even if there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with it... parts alone are more than worth the price, so yea... a scam! How does the ol' sayin go "If it sounds too good to be true..." I know u can finish the rest... lol... :wink:

People crosspost to local lists all the time, even from China. That part's not weird.

What's weird is that it's a Vegas contact number, and those photos sure don't look like they're in Vegas.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this car for sale at a dealer back East? I thought there was a thread a few months back.

+1

I am too lazy to search, but yes it was for sale in like NH or seomewhere WAAAYYY over there.

I remember the SC and the fugly gauges.

Come on now guys... a NSX for $3895 and a Zanardi at that... Just the supercharger on that car is worth that... and you guys are wondering if that's a scam!? Even if there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with it... parts alone are more than worth the price, so yea... a scam! How does the ol' sayin go "If it sounds too good to be true..." I know u can finish the rest... lol... :wink:

You left out a zero.....$38950.00 That is one expensive supercharger!!! It most certainly is worth looking into if you are in the market for such a car. If it is mis-represented, well, at that point it can be "outed" so to speak. But until it is proven a misrepresentation or scam it should not be labled so.....

Last edited:
This same ad has been popping up on the Raleigh craigslist ( multiple times at the same time ). I promptly flagged it.

You left out a zero.....$38950.00 That is one expensive supercharger!!! It most certainly is worth looking into if you are in the market for such a car. If it is mis-represented, well, at that point it can be "outed" so to speak. But until it is proven a misrepresentation or scam it should not be labled so.....

No, the ad clearly says $3895.00, that was my whole point. Click on the actual link in the original post... lol... :rolleyes: :tongue:

This ad popped up in SF Bay Area Craigslist (now gone) and may still be up in the Portland area Craigslist. I emailed the supposed owner and within a minute got a canned spam email stating he was out of the country, yada, yada, yada... I didn't call the number but the ad is definitely bogus.

Back