• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Zanardi Edition Mats - Discontinued???

Hello guys,
I am a little confused, maybe you guys can shed some light here. I want to buy a Zanardi floor-mats from my local Acura dealership but 1 dealership told me its discontinued, and the second dealership is asking $620 PER SIDE :eek::eek::eek: BUT he assured me that it is not discontinued.

I know these mats used to sell here on prime about $80 and when I called the same dealership last year it was about $90 plus tax.

So anybody know what's going?

Oh, I did tell the guy that I called before and got a quote for about $90 and he pretty much laughed. LOL!

I tried searching for this part number but nothing shows up.

08P15-SL0-212A

If you have the right part number for this, I would love to get it from you.

Thanks guys.

Nim

Last edited:
Try ebay and search for "nsx floor mat" and you will see the Zanardi mats for about $90.

Yeah after doing some research I am glad that I can still get them from SOS and hondafloormats.com BUT I wanted them to buy them today and get delivered tomorrow so I can enjoy the mats this weekend. lol.

If you have a part number so I can order directly from the dealership, please let me know. I swear I've asked the dealership before about this and I got a quote of $90 bucks and will arrive the next day.

The last link those are NOT OEM.

Back