Zanardi available at local dealer in Chicago

Bob and Gene congrat's...Gene I'm sure the car will get the ok. Good to see you back in a NSX and a rare one at that. Now plan on some track events...:biggrin:

Congrats Gene, you're getting an awesome car.

If you're up in the area, let me know. I'd love to get another crack at checking out #13! If you're getting it shipped, Aaron from Fox Valley is tops in his field as a transport guy.

- Sean

Q said:
If you're getting it shipped, Aaron from Fox Valley is tops in his field as a transport guy.
Heck, it's more fun (and less expensive) to pick it up in person and drive it home - especially when it's less than 300 miles. You can fly up from STL for a C-note on Southwest or the major airlines (or, if you have a fear of flying, there are even frequent Amtrak trains).

Gene, I'd be happy to pick you up at O'Hare, Midway, or Union Station, and drive you out to Fox Valley to get your car. LMK...

1BADNSX/KGP,

Congrats on the Zanardi acquisitions! About a quarter of all Zanardi’s are now owned by Prime members, not that I'm keeping track of them. :wink:

Hopefully Z#47 went to a Prime member too.
Otto

NSX 3.0 said:
Bob and Gene congrat's...Gene I'm sure the car will get the ok. Good to see you back in a NSX ... Now plan on some track events...:biggrin:
The first thing i thought of was how i had missed (had to cancel) two gingerman events while owning my last nsx, and how fun it would be to finaly get up there with Dave and Nick to visit and track with all you guys.:cool: I gotta tell ya, I'm pumped to get back in an nsx. My c6 just didn't do it for me.

KGP said:
The first thing i thought of was how i had missed (had to cancel) two gingerman events while owning my last nsx, and how fun it would be to finaly get up there with Dave and Nick to visit and track with all you guys.:cool: I gotta tell ya, I'm pumped to get back in an nsx. My c6 just didn't do it for me.

Sounds great...now time it's to change the Avatar. :biggrin: The dead 3.0-5spd rises to a 3.2-6spd.:biggrin: BTW are you driving it home?

NSX 3.0 said:
Sounds great...now time it's to change the Avatar. :biggrin: The dead 3.0-5spd rises to a 3.2-6spd.:biggrin: BTW are you driving it home?
Yes, as soon as I get to take some pics of it.:wink: Driving it home depends on the weather next week. Might drive up with a trailer and tote it home.

Congrats to both of you....I can drive the car to you Gene. Mileage is nothing to worry about for me!! :biggrin:

KGP said:

Awesome KGP - can't wait to check it out. WE will have some fun at Gingerman this year.

gene,

any plans to mod the zanardi? surely you are not going from a 500 rwhp nsx (albeit briefly...) to a 250 rwhp nsx and doing nothing to it....?

Sounds like you are 7 steps short of a total recovery. :biggrin:

Nice to have you back.

KGP said:
Just finished a 5-step rehab for GFCP addiction.:biggrin:

KGP,

I drove your car...

You might as well start working on step 1 of your GFCP addiction now, cause you're not going to last long on the wagon. Maybe they have a patch now or something...

nsx2tall said:
I drove your car...
Increase the headroom for me?:smile:

nsx2tall said:
You might as well start working on step 1 of your GFCP addiction now...
Yea, I think Armando has already started taking bets.:eek:

KGP said:
Yea, I think Armando has already started taking bets.:eek:
Time until the first hit? Work this right and you can get your parts paid for. :D

I'll take $20 on the under.

1BADNSX said:
So we agreed to buy #26 last night. Leigh said happy Valentines Day! :biggrin:
Congrats Bob! Does that mean we have all the same cars now? :tongue:

NSX 3.0 said:
...Gene I'm sure the car will get the ok.
It sure did. Picked it up today. I was honestly expecting less than what it is. I figured there had to be something that would catch my eye, imperfection, small ding, upolstery scratch, etc., - but the car is so darn nice that I was floored. Ken, you were right!:wink: I think it was Q, in one of his PM's, who said that I will probably want to buff it, but Fox Valley took care of that. It looked awesome. Those guys were good to deal with. Obviously they took the car over to the Acura dealer to be checked out, but it honestly suprised me that they put it in a transport trailer for the trip to and from - and it's only 10 miles away. They went the extra step in that regard for sure. I have that same feeling all over again. You know, the one that makes you walk out to the garage every so often just to look at it.:smile:

KGP said:
It sure did. Picked it up today. I was honestly expecting less than what it is. I figured there had to be something that would catch my eye, imperfection, small ding, upolstery scratch, etc., - but the car is so darn nice that I was floored. Ken, you were right!:wink: I think it was Q, in one of his PM's, who said that I will probably want to buff it, but Fox Valley took care of that. It looked awesome. Those guys were good to deal with. Obviously they took the car over to the Acura dealer to be checked out, but it honestly suprised me that they put it in a transport trailer for the trip to and from - and it's only 10 miles away. They went the extra step in that regard for sure. I have that same feeling all over again. You know, the one that makes you walk out to the garage every so often just to look at it.:smile:

Great to hear Gene...congrats again.

KGP said:

I'm really excited for you! I hope to see you and the car sometime soon.

Regards,
Sean

Back