• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

z0rr0 . Worse vendor ever

The purpose of this thread is not to vent but to let other know about this vendor.

This is my end of the "DEAL". Detail review of the work.

If you guys remember this: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153790&highlight=z0rr0

so after talking to this person, which went very smooth. He "seems" sincere and genuine. So a deal were made on price and what not.
Since it was winter season i told him not to rush and take his time. Then it starts getting delay. Weeks, months, then the excuse starts. More promises and nothing. Empty promises.

anyway, i finally got my parts back half done. Refuses to give refund. Ignored call and any communication. after 6months of waiting and handing out favor after favor i got fed up and pushed to get my parts back. I have a friend here in state which have a brother who live in Gilbert, AZ. He would be willing to pick it up if things gets messy.. Didn't get messy, the guy finally ship it out.

parts came back very bad, the clear runs all over the edges which when install does not seat correctly. bumps everywhere. Clear coats are uneven, tiny holes all over.
He started sanding all the parts i send him but never finish. of 13 pieces he mange to finish 5. Which are half-ass job.

basically I got "screwed" big time. Money lost, parts messed up. I took some photo so you guys can get an idea of what happened.
my car is in the shop 3hrs away for other thing to get done. i did not get a chance to take picture of the center console or the door switch plate.

took me 2 hours after getting the parts back to clean up the back side of the "finished" piece so i can install it back. even then it didn't look right.

photo:
2012-03-23184551.jpg

started, not finished: butchered up my bezel:
2012-03-23184608.jpg

2012-03-23184625.jpg

all other parts were sanded down to look like the following.
2012-03-23184842.jpg

2012-03-23184738.jpg

2012-03-23184721.jpg

I will get more photo of the console and switch plate after getting my car back in 2wks.
those were all the one i could quick snap before putting the car back together so i can drive down to Source1Auto (3hrs drive). Parts came in Friday..worked all Saturday, manage to put the door back and console back. Drove out this morning (sunday 3/25/2012) at 8am.
I'm still missing my Ash tray door cover which this guy still refuse to ship it to me. Kept ignoring me when i tried to reach him.. photo he sends me through phone look good.. but in person it's crap. Rushed job, poor quality work.

So please be aware and tell your friend so no one will fall for this crap again. I'm not the only one on prime it happen to. The other member will speak up in due time.

I will not write the vendor's personal info on here, as everyone can see it from his vendor page. He also have a website up but the minute there is a place for comment on that page, i will be the first to put up my thoughts and feeling.

that is all. time to move on. I have seek alternative help in getting my parts repair and work on. That will be another time.

W.O.W! months??? it took me maybe 2 weeks to get all my parts wrapped. Neways, I hope you get your parts fixed asap

Back