Z06 finally has a stablemate!

Very nice setup. The AC should be an easy fix with BrianK...he's an NSX electronics guru for everything from the many systems to the stereo stuff.

I too have a special spot in my heart for the popups.

back when i wanted to go fast, i should have just gotten a Z06 and be done with it. instead i modded a Subaru to be fast and spent a fortune. granted it was fun, but a Z06 would have been almost as fast out of the box and easily faster with some minor mods and i would have gotten more of my money back when i sold it... but i digress.

certainly a nice collection... although i would have the caddy in automatic. its the comfy luxury car afterall. ;)

back when i wanted to go fast, i should have just gotten a Z06 and be done with it. instead i modded a Subaru to be fast and spent a fortune. granted it was fun, but a Z06 would have been almost as fast out of the box and easily faster with some minor mods and i would have gotten more of my money back when i sold it... but i digress.

certainly a nice collection... although i would have the caddy in automatic. its the comfy luxury car afterall. ;)

I had never owned an American car before the Z06. The first time I drove it I thought "holy @$#%!, this thing is fast". After that I was hooked on torque. I had considered an automatic for the Caddy for my DD but I couldn't pass up the chance to own a sedan with a stick.

On a side note tropical storm Debby is really putting a downer on my plans to take the NSX out. Been pouring every day here on the west coast of FL.

:frown:

MC

I had never owned an American car before the Z06. The first time I drove it I thought "holy @$#%!, this thing is fast". After that I was hooked on torque. I had considered an automatic for the Caddy for my DD but I couldn't pass up the chance to own a sedan with a stick.

On a side note tropical storm Debby is really putting a downer on my plans to take the NSX out. Been pouring every day here on the west coast of FL.

:frown:

MC

that's what hooked me on the gto. the fricken tq.

Welcome to the fold. What an awesome car and a great stable. The CTS-V is on my short list, hope to pull the trigger by the end of the year. Would be a great daily driver with a like kick!

Enjoy the NSX it is an awesome car and one that you will enjoy for years. I hope you have your detailing guy on speed dial, three black cars would send my OCD in to a tailspin!

Have fun!

Welcome to the fold. What an awesome car and a great stable. The CTS-V is on my short list, hope to pull the trigger by the end of the year. Would be a great daily driver with a like kick!

Enjoy the NSX it is an awesome car and one that you will enjoy for years. I hope you have your detailing guy on speed dial, three black cars would send my OCD in to a tailspin!

Have fun!

Thanks,

If you have any questions about the V, PM me before you pull the trigger.

The CCU has been pulled and sent off. I ordered a new key and some floor mats. I think I am going to keep it stock. I was browsing SOS website and I could see the mod bug costing me some $$$$$$. I got plenty of speed with my Chevy :cool:

MC

Thanks,

If you have any questions about the V, PM me before you pull the trigger.

The CCU has been pulled and sent off. I ordered a new key and some floor mats. I think I am going to keep it stock. I was browsing SOS website and I could see the mod bug costing me some $$$$$$. I got plenty of speed with my Chevy :cool:

MC

Welcome, I had the same issue with my CCU and Brian fixed it up without issue. You say you will not mod but give it a year. Every time you go from the chevy to honda the NSX will feel slower and slower. A nice SCer is the low maintenance solution.

How do you like your cts-v?

Love the V. It is the only car I would ever own with a back seat. It's been to Sebring several times. My laps are within 10 seconds of my Z06. Best combo of ride/handling of any car I've driven. Still has the nagging American car quality control issues with the little things,but overall the drivetrain is stout and has taken a lot of abuse.

MC

Back