Your opinion on this...

untitled1is4.jpg

This one is WAAY too red IMO. The all red rear with red tail-lights... Maybe it's just a bad pic.

I like the agressive look so I'm all for black, like the new F430 Scuderia. That F430S would look like crap if the rear matched the car.

I'd go black... I don't think majority of buyers would care if that little piece is body colored or black if you try to sell the car later on. I don't know, maybe they would. I wouldn't.

I would leave it blue Bat but am anxious as what it will look like. Good luck. BTW, are you still getting a DFR wing?

This one is WAAY too red IMO. The all red rear with red tail-lights... Maybe it's just a bad pic.

I like the agressive look so I'm all for black, like the new F430 Scuderia. That F430S would look like crap if the rear matched the car.

I'd go black... I don't think majority of buyers would care if that little piece is body colored or black if you try to sell the car later on. I don't know, maybe they would. I wouldn't.

the picture was taken with a cell phone so the colours are off...but it is very red

I would leave it blue Bat but am anxious as what it will look like. Good luck. BTW, are you still getting a DFR wing?

Yes, the car is at Downforce right now. Getting the DFR Wing, Rear window garnish in cf, Stacy Sideskirts and front lip. Also getting my nsxr shift boot and knob installed as well :). I cant wait!

Bat™

How long before the "just paint it all Silverstone" event happens?

Bwahaha... Never:biggrin:

Hey Bats is it done yet? I'm interested to see how it looks. I bought an NSX-R style from Garage Kite Japan and had it painted blue. The black in the rear section to me breaks everything up nicely.

NSXgettingafillup.jpg

Mine's done in the all red and at times I agree with you, but for the most part I think having less of a 2-tone look (for any year backend) is more modern.

008.jpg

Here you go Bat. My Das's and Wingz w/ his Comptech Widebody wing, R-Hood and painted headlights. No picof those so you need to come up w/ one Perry. :wink:

P1030840.JPG

Here you go Bat. My Das's and Wingz w/ his Comptech Widebody wing, R-Hood and painted headlights. No picof those so you need to come up w/ one Perry. :wink:

P1030840.JPG

Arghh!! Too much blue, too much blue!!! My eyes can't take it!!!

Arghh!! Too much blue, too much blue!!! My eyes can't take it!!!

Boo...Hoo... You all know if it was silver itwould blend right in and you wouldnot see the cars. :wink:

I think it looks best either solid black or solid color. Having that little colored lip in the back, surrounded by black or open space, makes it seem a little out of place to me.

I agree, this is way too much reed. nothing to break it up and give it some character.

Bwahaha... Never:biggrin:

Hey Bats is it done yet? I'm interested to see how it looks. I bought an NSX-R style from Garage Kite Japan and had it painted blue. The black in the rear section to me breaks everything up nicely.

NSXgettingafillup.jpg

Damnit! I actually like something on that hideous colored car of yours. What make and model are the rims?

Damnit! I actually like something on that hideous colored car of yours. What make and model are the rims?

LOL You won't want them as they're blue..LOL Just so you know they are Volk F Zero challenge rims.

IMG_1929.jpg

LOL You won't want them as they're blue..LOL Just so you know they are Volk F Zero challenge rims.

IMG_1929.jpg

man those are some ugly rims......ill do you a favor and take them off your hands and ill even pay the shipping cost. j/k i wanted those rims in the past but i settled with the f zero winning rims instead because some guy gave it to me way below cost.

DOH! The blue ruined a perfectly good rim. I knew it was too good to be true.:(

DOH! The blue ruined a perfectly good rim. I knew it was too good to be true.:(

Max? How come you never post a pic of your car in your sig? Just your empty concrete driveway?

man those are some ugly rims......ill do you a favor and take them off your hands and ill even pay the shipping cost. j/k i wanted those rims in the past but i settled with the f zero winning rims instead because some guy gave it to me way below cost.

Never seen those. Could you post a pic?

That is a wicked wheel. Love it. Do they come in yellow?

No but you could always paint it. Dang that would be sweet now you have me wondering what that would look like:biggrin:

Hey guys. It turned out really nice :). I'm glad I went that route. Unfortunately, due to the fires here in San Diego, I havent been able to take any good pics with all the ash falling. I should have some in a few days for you guys ;).

Bat™

Max? How come you never post a pic of your car in your sig? Just your empty concrete driveway?

WingZ I am so sorry man... I wouldn't have made fun of you for buying LBBP had I known earlier that you are freakin' blind.

It's all making sense now...

Where ya been Dave? Haven't seen a post for a long time. Yes, Wingzy is definitely color blind.

Back