Your fav 8 cars

Acura NsX Pilot said:
You know those " If you could have any 8 cars in the world threads "

well here is a pic of someones on a car trailor.

hairy01.jpg

hairy02.jpg

hairy03.jpg

what will happen if the trailer operator presses the wrong button during unloading?
(or if they have some kind of safety device to avoid that)

I bet the owner has more than 8 cars (a Mclaren F1 has to be in their collection..otherwise something is wrong with this owner)

I dont wana think that this is all going to one owner.

Only if it had a Saleen S7, Porsche GT1, 959, enzo and CGT. Then it would be perfect

splitz said:
I dont wana think that this is all going to one owner.

I would think the shipment is going to a dealership, rather than an individual owner. How come its not in an enclosed trailer. I would be really pissed if a bird sh*$ on any one of those cars :biggrin:

I think I saw an E36 M3 off to the side in one of those pics!! NICE!! :biggrin: :cool:

i'd hope he's going a VERY short distance with an open car carrier and those cars.

i've figured out--you can tell a lot about what a car manufacturer thinks of its customers by the way their new cars are transported. anywhere.

so thats where the driver took my cars..... :tongue:

what car is that on the very back, top level...
above the zonda

apparently it's the collection of a norwegian guy

20Fin_frakt_698104h.jpg

You can read about it here:

http://www.ta.no/bil/article1799517.ece

hope you all know norwegian hehe

apparently he hardly drives himself. He drives a japanese 4x4... and he hasn't even been in all of the cars.. he likes to ride horses!

The cars were shipped from his castle in france for an exhibition in Norway.. So that others could have some joy out of his cars.. :eek:

Back