Your fav 8 cars

You know those " If you could have any 8 cars in the world threads "

well here is a pic of someones on a car trailor.

hairy01.jpg

hairy02.jpg

hairy03.jpg

That is just sick! Although I wouldn't transport those cars on an open top trailer.

What is that car with the split wing? Looks kinda like the wing in the post on the F1 car.

Holly crap!!! :eek: That's one heck of a collection.....lucky bastard!

big_nate said:
Pagani Zonda. Theres actually two of them on the trailer.
Thank you for pointing out the fact that this bastard has two of whatever the hell that car that I can't afford (yet) is, plus an F40, and an F50...where's the Enzo?

Do I sound bitterly jealous?

My Hondata boosted K20 Teg' can eat'em all up... (lol)

What's the ol' adage?!? "Don't put all your eggs in one basket..." :eek:

As mentioned above, there is redundancy/overlap (Zonda) yet no Enzo or Mclaren F1!?! LHD, is this Deutschland? :confused:

Cool to see:

Diablo -> Mucielago
F40 -> F50

What's the car on the lower track beneath the Diablo, next to the F40?

What is the car on the top deck at the back ??

Yes, only car on there I have not seen in the flesh, local Zonda garage has a coupe and a convertible in.

Ferrari's can both be seen at the local Lamborghini garage, as with most of Lamborghini's range (back to Miura) and Aston's are not difficult to find around here.

My top 8 would definately feature a few older cars though, these modern ones are OK but will be no good in about 10 years :)

Of course would need an NSX in there also.

splitz said:
That is just sick! Although I wouldn't transport those cars on an open top trailer.
Haha, that was my first thought too. Why wouldn't they use enclosed transport for something like this?

Now I know why my shipment is late...the stoopid driver had to make pit stops like this and take photos??? GEEEZZ... Get those cars here NOW!!....lol

Mike

95NSXT said:
If I was the truck driver that is one delivery that would NOT be made :biggrin:

haha let me know if you need a ride along with that delivery not to be made ;)

NO WAY!!! is that a Metago Car Transporter????

that is , like so niiiiice!! :rolleyes:

Back