youngest nsx owner here?

Im 18 and iv been financing mine since i was 17. I WIN!!!!:biggrin:

Yeah, I wish I could afford this car when I was 18...

But owning a business, a house, 2 other cars, 3 dogs, 3 cats and then having an expensive wife, a kid on the way and moving to a bigger house on the lake makes me happy I'm 32. :smile:

To the under 23 aged owners:

I turn 23 today :D (send design books from my amazon wishlist) and have zero idea how it's possible to buy a $30,000-$90,000 sportscar at this age. I'm guessing you all have either not gone to college or have had parents help you out somehow???

Seriously, how is it possible? I wanna know!! I want an NSX before im 64.

Last edited:
im 21
i was the kind of guy that as a young kid i never spent my money on useless things
every penny i made or received has gone into the bank and then was able to outright buy the NSX in June 06
i also have a second car as a daily

i bought my first nsx @ 24 after winning a scratch-off lottery ticket.
i got my second nsx @ 25 from a Circus Circus drawing in Vegas.
i bought my third nsx @ 27 after a settlement with JC Pennies, I fell.

i currently have a F355 that i bought after inheriting money from a dead uncle i never met.

i currently have a F355 that i bought after inheriting money from a dead uncle i never met.

the american dream :biggrin:

off this quote... but in general, reading these threads, its not hard to see who's throwing up smoke and who's got the real deal stories. i've had a lot of business mentors tell me you can tell how rich a person is NOT by the things he/she has and shows, but rather in everything other than tangible goods (ie: how they present themselves, talk, communicate, relate, etc)

I am sure he would be proud of you spending his life's work on a car so you can act like a pimp :) Do you want to supersize that?

off this quote... but in general, reading these threads, its not hard to see who's throwing up smoke and who's got the real deal stories. i've had a lot of business mentors tell me you can tell how rich a person is NOT by the things he/she has and shows, but rather in everything other than tangible goods (ie: how they present themselves, talk, communicate, relate, etc)

I would say this is incorrect, I know several people that own labor companies such as trucking, landscaping etc that are work well over 10 million and they have little education but know business well.

Famous pimp once said " If you know what you got, you ain't got much"

off this quote... but in general, reading these threads, its not hard to see who's throwing up smoke and who's got the real deal stories. i've had a lot of business mentors tell me you can tell how rich a person is NOT by the things he/she has and shows, but rather in everything other than tangible goods (ie: how they present themselves , talk, communicate, relate, etc)

HAHAHAHA... It's stuff like this that makes me laugh. I am 32 (poeple tell me all the time I look 25) and bought my NSX a few months ago as a 4th car. Shaved head. goatee (soul patch). tattoos all over from the waist up. I wear baggy Jeans (but don't let them sag, I'm no gangster) and Jersey's on a daily basis. There's a time and a place for everything, and you can't judge a book by it's cover... The guy driving next to you in the Hyundai could be a multi-Billionaire!

Last edited:

Whoa, are you serious about the 2nd one? That was the repainted yellow '91-'93 that was there in the early to mid '90s at the bank of slot machines. I always wondered who got it. :) I put a lot of quarters into those slot machines when I saw the NSX. :biggrin: But, alas, I had to wait until '99 until I had saved enough pennies to buy my 1st NSX.

As for the youngest owner, somewhere, out there, there's always going to be someone who got one on their 16th birthday (or whatever the minimum driving age in their particular location is) - whether they saved all their pennies, or had mom and dad buy it for them.

I was very young when i got mines. Paid cash all on my own did all the mods all on my own. How young you ask i was 18. I am now 21. :smile: But i worked my ass off to get what i have today! Hard work sure pays off.

HAHAHAHA... It's stuff like this that makes me laugh. I am 32 (poeple tell me all the time I look 25) and bought my NSX a few months ago as a 4th car. Shaved head. goatee (soul patch). tattoos all over from the waist up. I wear baggy Jeans (but don't let them sag, I'm no gangster) and Jersey's on a daily basis. There's a time and a place for everything, and you can't judge a book by it's cover... The guy driving next to you in the Hyundai could be a multi-Billionaire!

Hahahahahaha... I laugh at this too. Sign me up as a Casper Investments client! :biggrin: :wink:

You talking to me?:biggrin:

LOL!

If he had been here a while he would know that he was supposed to call your boss :tongue: :smile:

BTW why did you change your avatar? That can't be right. :smile:
(edit: no you need to change back :-) )

I got my NSX three years ago. I was 31/32. But if I lived in the US I could buy two for the price we got over here. Does that count for anything :smile:

And the Rusky situation does not look right..I think we have a scammer among us.

Regards

Last edited:

And here I am, actually 25, not looking 25 and wondering from your list of toys.... How do I get in on this "Casper Investments"!??!?!??!

As for Rusky, it's not total scammer, just like half scammer since he did actually sell and deliver to buyer the product that was expected. Just not in that sh!t condition he considers "perfect".

I would say this is incorrect, I know several people that own labor companies such as trucking, landscaping etc that are work well over 10 million and they have little education but know business well.

oh i may have miscommunicated it... i'm not basing what you "know" based on formal education... i know also a lot of people who barely limbo'd passed high school who've gone on to become great business people who've done well for themselves in their own rights :biggrin:

sorry shiftybob... didn't mean present themselves as how they dressed and stuff like that... but more so how they come across when interacting with them... i guess sorta like their "vibe"... haha... and you're defintely right about what you're saying...

sorry shiftybob... didn't mean present themselves as how they dressed and stuff like that... but more so how they come across when interacting with them... i guess sorta like their "vibe"... haha... and you're defintely right about what you're saying...

Yeah, I kinda read over your post again after I replied and thought I may have looked at that wrong. It still applies... just not to your post :biggrin:

In 1996, when I was selling Honda in Seattle, an Indonesian pulled up with a Purple NSX and bought a Civic for his girl friend. When we check his ID for test drive, he was 16 years old. Yes, the NSX was registered under his name. He was an exchange student. He ended up paying for his girl's Civic with a check.

DAMN KIDS. I was pertty jealous.

In 1996, when I was selling Honda in Seattle, an Indonesian pulled up with a Purple NSX and bought a Civic for his girl friend. When we check his ID for test drive, he was 16 years old. Yes, the NSX was registered under his name. He was an exchange student. He ended up paying for his girl's Civic with a check.

DAMN KIDS. I was pertty jealous.

must be nice... my roommate works over at SP engineering and says you'll see really young kids time and again drive over in gallardos or murcielagos to get some work done and are very young.... :frown:

Back