youngest nsx owner here?

I'm 15 and a half but im still financing it. I collect cans and have a paper route to make my payments.

This topic has been beaten to death.

pimping.jpg

Who's the oldest NSX owner out there who got their grandkid to pay for it as a present, that is something I haven't seen beaten to death yet..........

Who's the oldest NSX owner out there who got their grandkid to pay for it as a present, that is something I haven't seen beaten to death yet..........

I got my wife to pay for mine, but I guess that doesn't count. :tongue:

You know when a topic has really been beat to death when A newbie points it out .:biggrin:

Other popular thread topics to come are

What do you do for a living to afford a Nsx ?

I bought mine when I was 23, but im a geezer now:biggrin:

You guys are entertaining a scammer.. How old are you Rusky?

Check out this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81150

He either bought a wrecked/salvaged NSX or wrecked it himself. Now he's selling the wrecked pieces by misrepresenting them in his ads on Prime to get a higher dollar amount and buying used parts with the money.

you have no idea what you are talking about KID. I met a lot of people on here and delt with a lot more. Please don't talk smack unless you know me or delt with me. That is really immature.

Just curious if anyone under 20 own one here. And I am not talking about your dad, brother, or uncle.

I'm just curious what you think "being the youngest nsx owner here" implies. Do tell. These, and all of the similar threads like it, always being started by a kid -- are irritating and somewhat offensive.

Most of us here could have mowed enough lawns in high school to "earn" that POS $22k '91 NSX from which you draw your cockiness.

If you really knew who many of us are on this forum - hypothetically - your mother would ask that you begin your posts with "Dear NSX Prime" and finish them with "Thank you very much for your time, Sirs."

you have no idea what you are talking about KID. I met a lot of people on here and delt with a lot more. Please don't talk smack unless you know me or delt with me. That is really immature.

You talking to me?:biggrin:

Back