Young honda lover needs an old NSX

ive been stuck at 106k now for a couple of months. i drive it to the bus station and back, all of 5 miles a day. my gas mileage went from about 300mi/tank down to 150. on the other hand, i only need gas now about once a month :).

92NSX said:
It depends on your definition of driving enjoyment too. :wink:
I would sell the NSX over the TL any day of the week. Guess I just don't have the passion for it anymore.

Time to move onto something else, IMHO. No point in having $28k in a car that doesn't do it for you. You could get another O4 TL for that price, and double your driving pleasure.

Not to belabor the semantic debate, but what aspects of driving do you prefer in the TL?

I would agree the TL is more comfortable, roomier, rides smoother, etc., but when it comes to performance driving, enthusiasm, passion, emotion, etc., I don't think it holds a candle to the NSX.

The TL is nearly as powerful, but it doesn't reward like a downshift and blast to 8000 in the NSX. It doesn't have the steering feel, the handling, the sound, etc.

Have I missed something that you consider to be central to "driving pleasure"?

To each his own on the driving pleasure definition.
I don't mess with the NSX hardly anymore. The wife is paying for it now so I don't bother with it. I have had my time having fun with it and in it.
Don't get me wrong I do still drive it on occasion and enjoy it but it is just a car to me.

Back