You "GOTTA" see this video on youtube

that guy was a pure idiot.... if he even knew what drifting was he wouldnt have made the video.

front wheel drive cars cant drift period.. its all about keeping the rear wheel off traction just enough to swing the rear around in a turn and maintain control at the same time.

pulling the e-brake is fun and you can only do 180's done millions off them.
on dry surfaces and wet, never snow though.

drifting takes skill I must admit I have not learned drifting yet but I have seen it done and have been in a car that was drifting around a corner.
it was so fun

that probably wasnt even his car, his girl was at work while he tears up her car LOL
the movie dumb and dumber comes to mind

sorry didnt read thru the whole thread, I need to stop doing this. LOL

Last edited:
^Im 97% sure he was joking when giving his 'drift lessons' :wink:

I actually liked the first video more than the second. The NSX video was a good tool for internet spammers to use when talking trash on the NSX "See, its not reliable *link video*". When in reality is was a owner mistake

front wheel drive cars cant drift period.. its all about keeping the rear wheel off traction just enough to swing the rear around in a turn and maintain control at the same time.

pulling the e-brake is fun and you can only do 180's done millions off them.
on dry surfaces and wet, never snow though.

You can drift a front wheel drive car.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kOASjjpRnXk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kOASjjpRnXk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think shawn meant YOU can't drift a FWD vehicle. he was saying you gotz no skillz, bro. only those with Teh Skillz like shawn can drift a fwd car. At least till that JDM tyte vtec kicks in, yo. then... watch out!

Back