WTB - Type S

New to the forums, looking to upgrade my 17 to a 22 Type S. If anyone has one for sale or leads, would appreciate it!

It is a 2022 Berlin’s Black coupe that has been wrapped satin gray by the dealer principal who previously displayed it at the Acura dealership my friend purchased it from. It has the lightweight package and only 114 miles. The car is located in Omaha, NE.

Attachments

• IMG_0779.jpeg
    IMG_0779.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0782.jpeg
    IMG_0782.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0781.jpeg
    IMG_0781.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9140.png
    IMG_9140.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Those are all easy to pull from web, post a pic with a handwritten note with date and your screenname on the car, in your garage..

It is a 2022 Berlin’s Black coupe that has been wrapped satin gray by the dealer principal who previously displayed it at the Acura dealership my friend purchased it from. It has the lightweight package and only 114 miles. The car is located in Omaha, NE.
Who is your friend, and why is he selling his Type S? If he really wants to sell it, why isn't he listing it himself? I'm cautious about posts that mention a 'friend' selling their car.

Those are all easy to pull from web, post a pic with a handwritten note with date and your screenname on the car, in your garage..
The vehicle is not mine. It is a friend who doesn’t use social media/cares to and has tasked me with moving the car for him. Hence why I said I have one available to me/not it is my vehicle. I mean no harm by posting in this group and only offered as I saw this person was looking for one. I can provide as much verification as possible to make sure people are comfortable with purchasing this car.

Who is your friend, and why is he selling his Type S? If he really wants to sell it, why isn't he listing it himself? I'm cautious about posts that mention a 'friend' selling their car.
He is a loose cannon when it comes to purchasing/selling cars. One day he is just ready to do so. He bought this car as well as a pristine NA2 within 2 days of eachother. He loves the NA2 and doesn’t use the NC1 at all so he has justified with himself it is time to move on. He has a ‘17 as well and maybe next year he will pick one up again but for now, the money is more useful to him I guess. The car is a steal deal at $260k compared to any dealer asking price and I would happily help anyone on here as a genuine enthusiast with any questions or concerns they have about the car.

where is RSO when we need him....lol:ROFLMAO:

This is car #131. More details here https://www.nsxprime.com/threads/2022-nsx-type-s-registry.217306/page-19#post-2062134

And here

He is a loose cannon when it comes to purchasing/selling cars. One day he is just ready to do so. He bought this car as well as a pristine NA2 within 2 days of eachother. He loves the NA2 and doesn’t use the NC1 at all so he has justified with himself it is time to move on. He has a ‘17 as well and maybe next year he will pick one up again but for now, the money is more useful to him I guess. The car is a steal deal at $260k compared to any dealer asking price and I would happily help anyone on here as a genuine enthusiast with any questions or concerns they have about the car.
So will you help him sell his house/stocks/ect since he is a loose cannon ....o_O

This is car #131. More details here https://www.nsxprime.com/threads/2022-nsx-type-s-registry.217306/page-19#post-2062134

And here
This is the dealer my friend purchased it from. It has been in Omaha since middle of May 2024 if that helps with your registry.

It will sell faster if you remove the wrap for him...

Back