• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Rear 3rd Brake Light LED Strip

NSXled.jpg

Looking for the rear 3rd brake light LED strip. Only half of mine lights up while the other half is intermitant and doesn't work most of the time. Rather than trying to apart the LED strip and resolder the connections (looks like it'll break into tons of pieces if I try and open it up), I'd rather just find somebody who upgraded to a NSX-R rear wing or something else, or from a wrecked NSX with a working LED that I can just bolt right up and plug in.

Either PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Monthly bump. I'm still looking for a working 3rd brake light LED.... mine doesn't work anymore so I still drive around with it unplugged. I saw a couple for sale in the FOR SALE forum and sent the users messages but would like to find some soon. Most people want to sell them with the trunk lids, and that's fine, if the price is right and if the LED is in perfect working condition. Thanks.

kataplt said:
I have the light and it works perfectly. You can have it for $50.- plus shipping.
Or if you don't live to far from Lancaster Ca. you can pick it up.
Keith

Thanks, I'll let you know. I currently have an entire trunk lid w/wing & LED coming from Japan so if that works fine, then the mods can just delete this thread.

Back