• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 1997-2001 NSX

I’m currently in the market for a 1997-2001 nsx. Must be:

Red or white exterior
Black interior
Clean title
Matching vins
Stock but oem+ type mods are ok.
Preferably under 70k-ish miles
Manual transmission

I live in Northern California but willing to travel anywhere in the USA for the perfect car. Please email me at [email protected] for any questions or leads. Thank you!

I haven’t been on Prime in years, but a friend PM this ad. I have a 2000 red NSX, tan interior. Tastefully moded. Type R hood, still have OEM hood, replaced rear valence with 02 style, Tubi exhaust, modified to single tips by Tubi in Italy to fit the 02 valence (I flew to Modena, Italy to pick it up). 6 speed, brembo big breaks on the front, slotted rotors F & R, Alpine amp, Dynaudio speakers, 10” sub hidden in the passenger footwell, radio was kept OEM to maintain stock look. JRZ coil overs, still have OEM suspension. Overall, the car looks completely stock.

I have owed the car for 20 year - bought it with 8,000 miles, currently has 59k.

Paint is 10/10. The whole front (firewall fwd) has Expel Ultimate PPF. Not a scratch on it. Not a rock chip annywhere. Interior is also spotless. Wheels are in great shape and haven’t been curbed because my wife can’t drive a stick.

The problem is I’m not sure I really want to sell it.

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back