• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB 1991 - 1994 NSX MT

Hey there! 1st post here!

Currently working with someone on one but if the sale falls through want to see what may be available.

Not sure how well I would fit in the Targas but if someone can chime in. I have about maybe half an inch of clearance in a coupe.

Not looking for a low mileage example, looking for one with higher miles as I intend to drive it as a daily.

Let me know what you guys have available!

Thanks in advance and I hope you all have a wonderful July 4th!

Last edited:

Currently working with someone on one but if the sale falls through want to see what may be available.

Not sure how well I would fit in the Targas but if someone can chime in. I have about maybe half an inch of clearance in a coupe.

Not looking for a low mileage example, looking for one with higher miles as I intend to drive it as a daily.

Welcome to Prime! A lot of our taller owners modify the bottom cushion in the seat, which can gain up to an inch of headroom. If you're fitting in a coupe with room to spare, you'll probably be ok in a targa.

One thing I like to mention to new owners is that you are buying a classic car. The NSX is not the "reliable as an Accord" supercar anymore. It's 30 years old and things are starting to wear out and break. Plan for a decent maintenance budget especially during your first few years. It will happen gradually. One day, the A/C will stop blowing cold. You'll fix it and then a couple months later the window stops going down. Then one day the car will just die. You'll replace the main relay and then a month later it will hesitate and run rough mid-throttle. Fuel pump is dying. You get that fixed and then in the car wash you get dripped on by water. Targa seals are shot. So on and so forth.

Don't get me wrong, the NSX is much more reliable than the comparable year Ferrari. Just keep in mind, it's classic car ownership now. If you plan on daily driving, just be ready.

Welcome to Prime! A lot of our taller owners modify the bottom cushion in the seat, which can gain up to an inch of headroom. If you're fitting in a coupe with room to spare, you'll probably be ok in a targa.

One thing I like to mention to new owners is that you are buying a classic car. The NSX is not the "reliable as an Accord" supercar anymore. It's 30 years old and things are starting to wear out and break. Plan for a decent maintenance budget especially during your first few years. It will happen gradually. One day, the A/C will stop blowing cold. You'll fix it and then a couple months later the window stops going down. Then one day the car will just die. You'll replace the main relay and then a month later it will hesitate and run rough mid-throttle. Fuel pump is dying. You get that fixed and then in the car wash you get dripped on by water. Targa seals are shot. So on and so forth.

Don't get me wrong, the NSX is much more reliable than the comparable year Ferrari. Just keep in mind, it's classic car ownership now. If you plan on daily driving, just be ready.
I appreciate the heads up! I'm so used to driving older cars it's just expected to keep up with them. When things break, that's the monthly payment I would be spending on a new car, just on the NSX it will be a bit more expensive.

Currently drive a 91 MR2 with 235k miles, a 77 Celica that's in storage right now as I try to figure out if I want to use the 18RG motor or sell it and our newest car an STI S209...

On that note, I don't know if I need to close this thread but I am picking a 91 NSX this Thursday so I am excited to say the least.

NSXPrime Platform not working, not able to post new thread. too many life changes and a new 4C, Pole2FlagRacing.com have decided to sell the 93 NSX 6-spd. as it has not been driven for a year due to making carbon parts. 250k miles, well taken care of, solid car and not trashed. Looking for the right owner. No accident. Not a garage queen. asking $80k OBO, has all the parts we make. No AC, No wiper(RainX), No ABS, bucket seats good for waist not wider than 32", 2,685lbs half tank of gas, freeway ~30+mpg with TX 93. Lots of carbon parts, Exedy twin carbon, 17/18 CE28 with 235/275, needs frt wheelwell clearance, OEM frt bumper cover needs repair(run into a loose tire in NM late at nite X-country move). Car is in Huntsville AL. Clear Title. totally reliable and drivable. see more on our website pole2flagracing.com. call 619 365-4870 or email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2533.jpeg
    IMG_2533.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    465.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2695 2.jpeg
    IMG_2695 2.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 3
Back