Wow, what a day yesterday!

I saw another nsx at the dealership (which is a pretty rare thing around here)
then i saw one on the road (which is a VERY rare thing around here)

THEN! i saw a Ferrari Enzo on the road! damn, i did a triple take. (now THAT is something that NEVER happens around here)

not that this area is lacking money, there is PLENTY of it, it's just that the exotics (outside the plethora of Porsches) are pretty rare.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Was it a Yellow enzo ?
Or red? I heard Hilfiger has a Red Enzo in CT...

pixelhaus said:
it was a yellow one.

know who that is?

No I dont know who it is but I caught that yellow Enzo one day on the Hutchingson River Parkway. He happened to be getting off the same exit as me and to my surprise I caught him hitting the curb with his inside rear wheel as he took the turn too tight.......OUCH ! :eek: Im told by a friend who is on Ferrari chat that there are only a few Enzo's even close to this area so it has got to be the same guy I saw. By the way the car was a sight to see on the road.

actually i've been to greenwich acura a few times and that is quite an experience. the lot across the street is something else too.

greenwich is about 1.5 hours away and i don't really go down there too much. in my area there are a few nsx's, but you RARELY see them (maybe one or two a year). i don't think any of them are on prime. your typical garage beauties.

James, I have been to Greenwich Acura. Do they still have a lot of new NSXs on their lot? Oh, the dealership across the street had a lot of goodies in their showroom to. They had a lot of Ferraris and stuff.

Yes they do!!!

1TITENSX said:
James, I have been to Greenwich Acura. Do they still have a lot of new NSXs on their lot? Oh, the dealership across the street had a lot of goodies in their showroom to. They had a lot of Ferraris and stuff.

I think that I saw 3-4 "new" (02+) in the lot and a couple of oldies but goodies. I live just a few miles from them, got my NSX from them, and enjoy riding by to see what goodies there are on both sides of that street. The dealer across the street does have some beautiful cars, and so do the other dealers on both sides of the street, never hurts to admire "beauty", my wife tells me all the time that I "can look, you just can't touch", oh well, that covers an awful lot of things!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back