• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WOW! NSX-R Wing for $400.00

I just pick up a few thing from MJ..Saw this baby(NSX-R wing)! sweet for the price, just paint it black and you will look COOL..:)
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1529

11473rear3.jpg

http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1529
also this Carbon fiber AIS is FREAKING sweet: for $150
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1963
cheer-Aaron

Last edited:
wow..at that price, looks like my grama, neighbors, and everyone in the world gonna have an R wing. I'm hearing some civic guys, suburban, cads, and all the other makes gonna pick one up to retro fit it onto their rides.

Guess my DF one is going up for sale...it was fun while it lasted. :frown:

wow... thats a hell of a deal...

anymore pics?

Oh wow great deal! Hopefully he has the 3rd brake light version avail soon, shows "so new even you can't own one yet" LOL... I'd love to had that one! :biggrin:

wow..at that price, looks like my grama, neighbors, and everyone in the world gonna have an R wing. I'm hearing some civic guys, suburban, cads, and all the other makes gonna pick one up to retro fit it onto their rides.

Guess my DF one is going up for sale...it was fun while it lasted. :frown:

:confused:
WTF are you talking about with the civics,suburbans? PASS what you are smoking to this side...
You should of known that allready when DF made one hahaha.lol
This is a good option for someone like me that wants it in frp and paint it black. Don't want the CF one, its pain enough to paint the CF type R hood I have in black without the weave showing. When the one with the third brake light gets in stock I will pick one up. By the way anyone got a 02 typeR hood in frp want to trade for one in Carbon Fiber?? It looks great and fits great just really want it in black not CF for my car. PM/ me if you do...

If there's one good thing one can say about Dali.. is he has good stuff for very competitive pricing :rolleyes:

PS: How does this look left unpainted? Probably I have mine painted by a previous owner (a DF I think) but I'd prefer it was CF/black..., plus, in my experience, the paint started cracking a little bit around the edges, which I think occured from all the downforced produced..... at 60 MPH. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or is it just a less than perfect paint job?

Last edited:
Hac, I began to feel your pain too!!!

I guess paying DF $1400 for a perfectly candy clear coated carbon fiber spoiler, with Perfect Fitment, and 3rd break LED light as well free installation is just way too much money.:biggrin:

It's a pretty good looking wing actually. I have one in my shop hung on a wall.

$400.00 isn't bad, there's still another $250.00 for finish and paint.

Pretty nice for $650.00. The fit is very well done. I wish it did come in CF and a third tail light :-)

Dam good deal! Where were they 2 months ago when I needed one?

LOL
I always say that too. I guess I should learn to hold of on everything for 2-3 months because a better price always comes out or you find one in the used section.
But yeah pretty good deal here 400 plus about $250 for paint and finish; not bad for under $700 installed. They should make one with the brake light for two hundred more, I am sure alot of people would still get one.

Back