Wow! I was deleted!

viper spray

Suspended
It was going so well! ,BTW I am looking for a used NSX for my next door neighbor here in central Texas , let me know if you guys know of a good one in this area.

Attachments

• iraq.gif
    iraq.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 801
viper spray said:
It was going so well! ,BTW I am looking for a used NSX for my next door neighbor here in central Texas , let me know if you guys know of a good one in this area.
viperspray,sorry you got deleted!
i find it funny that everyone thinks their cars are best and they poke fun of other makes.i personally like all cars,some may have better features than others.people tend to be over sensitive when you talk smack about their make of car.i'm sure thats why your v-10 post got yanked.

Last edited:
I have found that Lud is very reasonable and prudent about the few posts he deletes from these forums. That is a principal reason why NSXprime is the best forum around for discussing the NSX, and why we have a sense of community and camaraderie here. This is a great place to be, in part because it's not a place for anyone to "talk smack".

If you have any questions or concerns with your post being deleted, I suggest you discuss it with him, instead of creating another inflammatory post like this one for your editorial comments about the deletion. Go here for instructions on how to contact Lud.

Viper Spray, are you actually a 45 year old Viper driving salesman? Something about that profile just doesn't seem to match your posting style.

Hey ! , I won't be 45 untill JULY! Yes it is all true, 2 Vipers , 2 kids , 2 mortgages and 21 years at the same job.

Attachments

• farmers_and_gardeners_peasant_prv10.gif
    farmers_and_gardeners_peasant_prv10.gif
    4 KB · Views: 608
So let me get this straight:

1. You have no sense of humor.

2. You came here to flame NSX owners.

AND

3. You are surprised that Lud deleted your previous topic.

Is that correct?

:rolleyes:

I bet Lud deletes this one, too, as soon as he sees it.

No flame , I was looking for an NSX for my friend and came across some good info. on this forum , but also had to stand up for my cars. (clown shoe thing). He is depending on me to find out how much car he can get for around $45,000. I am the car nut and he builds swimming pools , so he is depending on me for advise.

Attachments

• bug_under_magnifying_glass_sm_blk.gif
    bug_under_magnifying_glass_sm_blk.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 580
How come trolls are so adept at computer animation?He only has 6 posts and I can't link a friggen picture!LOL.

Can I PLEASE start in on the clown shoe thing again?! It is just so tempting! Just say it with me....CLOWN SHEWWWWWWWWWW!!! Sorry about that, but I feel sooo much better now.:D

viper spray said:
No flame , I was looking for an NSX for my friend and came across some good info. on this forum , but also had to stand up for my cars. (clown shoe thing). He is depending on me to find out how much car he can get for around $45,000. I am the car nut and he builds swimming pools , so he is depending on me for advise.
If you're the car nut, why don't you just tell him to buy a viper?

I'd agree... You can't go wrong with a Viper. The NSX is too slow and it's a Jap car.

What's upsetting to me is that I know that viper spray's first graphic is from the movie "Office Space" with Bush and Saddam's faces. Do I have too much time on my hands or what? Too much TV rotts the brain.

I say, let the man like what he wants to like, as long as he has respect for other quality vehicles too. He needs to work on that one.

I told him to buy one , but he is afraid of the power, (I took him for a ride in my nitrous RT-10 and scared him), he said that he wants a car that is not so radical.

Attachments

• farmers_and_gardeners_man_on_lawnmower_prv8.gif
    farmers_and_gardeners_man_on_lawnmower_prv8.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 459
That is what got this whole thing started , I was trying to sell him my 95 RT-10 w/NOS , (still for sale, pics. http://viperclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=2531 ) and he damn near pissed in his pants when I hit the button , and decided he wanted a NSX or a Mercedes SL . I talked him out of the SL. I am selling the RT-10 because I am putting a blower on the GTS , and don't need two hot rod Vipers. (my GTS motor pic.)

Attachments

• img_0407.jpg
    img_0407.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 436
Afraid of the power? He's aware that the throttle is in direct control of the application of the power right? I know the Viper is unrefined, but I've been in them and it's not SO unrefined that it's undriveable (although I guess lots of Viper fans would consider that a good thing if it were true).

[EDIT]
Ooooooooh, I see... So you hit the nitrous while he was in it. Well just tell him to buy a Viper without nitrous. A 3.2L NSX with a shot of nitrous would probably scare him too when it kicks in. Normal people aren't familiar with that feeling.

I would be selling the RT/10 because it is flat out ugly compared to the GTS. I would rather have a stock GTS, than a 1000 HP RT/10 that is if I had to choose between the two.

Ugly , no , My GTS looks better to me, but almost every girl that I know says," keep the red one","I like the red one better",(RT10).Everybody has an opinion and right now it's about 50/50 based on what I am hearing. My RT-10 is much faster at the moment , but when I get the supercharger on the GTS , it will be a different story! (GTS pic.)

Attachments

• 96gts_small4.jpeg
    96gts_small4.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 414
viper spray said:
He is depending on me to find out how much car he can get for around $45,000.

Daily driven (>50K), probably repaint (front end), good/decent shape 1997/8 manual asking ~$48k after haggling purchase price of ~ $45K, if he watches autotrader, cars.com regularly for a few months.

john576 said:
viper spray said:
He is depending on me to find out how much car he can get for around $45,000.

Daily driven (>50K), probably repaint (front end), good/decent shape 1997/8 manual asking ~$48k after haggling purchase price of ~ $45K, if he watches autotrader, cars.com regularly for a few months.

Or, a nice '95-96 NSX-T in excellent condition.

Re: Re: Wow! I was deleted!

viperspray,sorry you got deleted!

I'm not.....in fact it was I that privated Lud an e-mail to can the Clown Shoe business that appeared in viperspray's maiden post. How to fit a V-10 into a Honda? :rolleyes: Afterall, if I wanted a Viper, I would've bought one (or a Vette or a Supra or a yada) over the NSX in the first place.

nsxtasy said:
So let me get this straight:

1. You have no sense of humor.
i think vipersprays post was intended humor,i'm not sure why some of you guys act insecure about our cars?it was just a joke.nobody needs to get their panties in a wad?BTW viperspray your engine is beautiful!:)i wish it would fit in the NSX.a V-10 is on the wish list for the next gen. NSX.

Back