• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would any Tampa, FL, owners mind checking out a car?

I'm hot on the search for the next NSX and came upon a beauty at a dealer.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...s=25&seller_type=b&cardist=908&standard=false

If this is on the way to or from work for someone, would you mind checking her out? The only items I don't like are the shift knob and carbon console overlay, but that can be easily fixed.

VIN: JH4NA1150MT002868 and it doesn't show up on Prime anywhere.

Darkhorse, I can drive by today after I get off work around 2ish, what do you want me to do?

PPI, full inspection, and test drive? let me know. I have done this for tons of people on Prime.

I went and checked it out.

this thing is Mint. it had a small bump in the front and had the front bumper repainted.

not a single mark on the whole car. a little moisture in one of the rear tail lens.
perfect rims OEM stock 1991.
interior is the best I have seen for Ivory interiors. the driver seat had minimal wear. the carpet looked like it need to be cleaned but no wear in the carpet. the driver seat button housing was discolored do to age.
ran perfect. sounded good. radio worked fine. I didnt try the A/C but the guy said it worked perfect.

I would say YES get this car its priced right.

the TB/WP have not been done but he said if the customer wanted it done he could have it done for under 1300.

anyway give him a call if you want a beautiful 91 BlK/Ivory

Back