Worst gift ever or worst parents ever?

The kid gets a 360 box full off winter clothes... then they all laugh at him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/suVLQdMFAKY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/suVLQdMFAKY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That family has no remorse... "...look into the camera and cry..." :frown: Parents are the worst here.

Last edited:
That is pretty heartless, but for all we know the X-Box could have been given to the kid afterwards.

I did something kinda bad too, but not like that lol. and my joke was the other way around....set his expectations low, but he got his number one choice gift later in the day...haha!

I bought the Nintendo DS from Costco, but it comes in a shrink wrap package with only the DS Case, and charger for it. You pick up the actual DS after you pay for it at the register. So my son thought he only got a case and charger for a DS, but did not get the actual DS...he was a trooper lol, said it's OK dad, maybe I will get the DS next year....well long story short, Santa must have slipped and dropped the DS near the fireplace out of plain view...but my son eventually found it:) :)

Last edited:
C'mon you know they gave the kid the X-Box after the joke was over. Do you really think they would record it and make a big deal if they weren't. :rolleyes:
but yes its not funny eitherway..

If that is not the case then the parents are complete assholes.

I agree with you there, but if they were trying to teach him not to snoop for his gifts, then too bad for him. They need to be careful of things like this getting online and making them look like heartless bastards.

A couple of observations.

#1.. what the hell is wrong with his hair?

#2.. Mom says "we can't afford an x-box"... yeah... no wonder.. you're so frigging gigantic, I'm surprised you can afford the BOX that the xbox came in, after you're done buying yourself food for the day

#3.. they need to work on grammar.

The kid gets a 360 box full off winter clothes... then they all laugh at him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/suVLQdMFAKY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/suVLQdMFAKY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Santa Clause doesn't care about Black people.
Mike-Myers-wtf.jpg

Hell that's nothing! I have one arm courtesy of a helicopter crash over in Afghanistan... Well last year around my birthday, a box shows up on my porch. No return address, no labels, etc. Well I open it and still no identifying info as to who sent it. So I open it up to find the worst gift I've ever gotten...

It was a camera you strap to your wrist like a giant retarded watch, and use your other hand to take pictures with. Did I mention I have one arm?

Needless to say I came unglued... I figured one of my worthless cousins or something thought this would be hilarious... Well I called my dad and began to tell the story when he said "Oh good you got your present!"

It was all I could do to keep my calm as I asked WTF... Apparently he thought maybe the hook could operate it or something.... Yeaaaaaaa... I was pissed for a while.

On a side note, anyone here need a wrist camera?

I am so pissed as well. Got this great gift box and was so happy, then I opened it up and it was just some car stuff.
Don't know why someone would do this to me.
Trev

Attachments

• DSC05825_resize.JPG
    DSC05825_resize.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC05826_resize.JPG
    DSC05826_resize.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 46
Trev,

you have got to be one of the funniest people i know. Seriously !!

Glad you got the tank and it arrived safely. tom

It was you!!!
Your dirty rascal!
Do your kids know where their Crayon Maker went?
Thanks
Trev

Back