Work Schedule in the Bay Area

What is your work schedule?

• Monday to Friday

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Work on Weekends (this one for BluryNSX)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Business Owner and work 24/7 or when ever

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Retired (this one for Dtrigg)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Currently in between jobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do most members in the Bay Area work Monday to Friday or something else (overtime excluded)? Just want to see who would normally have work conflict with meets in the Bay Area on weekends.

Hay Alan.

I guess I am the only person that can vote for myself.:biggrin:

Doug

I am just interested in the work schedule. I figured everyone has other outside of work activities/commitments. I hope you guys do have other activities other than your NSX (like family, friends, church, hobbies……).

Monday to Friday

Working Weekends!!...............get out of retail bro........or whatever it is your doing.

Monday to Friday

Working Weekends!!...............get out of retail bro........or whatever it is your doing.

I think thats directed at me.. actually with the exception of NSX events my schedule works great for me. I am off weds. and sun. weds. allows me to get whatever is needed for my bussiness and honeydo's so when sunday rolls around I can do fun stuff and NSX stuff.

Besides I don't know very many other jobs with as much room for the kind of money we make with so little long term stress or alot of education, plus I work around Honda's all day can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. Other than the occasional idiot who thinks everything is warranty or wants more discounts I love coming to work :biggrin: .

I think thats directed at me.. actually with the exception of NSX events my schedule works great for me. I am off weds. and sun. weds. allows me to get whatever is needed for my bussiness and honeydo's so when sunday rolls around I can do fun stuff and NSX stuff.

Besides I don't know very many other jobs with as much room for the kind of money we make with so little long term stress or alot of education, plus I work around Honda's all day can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. Other than the occasional idiot who thinks everything is warranty or wants more discounts I love coming to work :biggrin: .

You work for Honda?? Can I get a discount?

None of the above for me. I currently work 1pm to 11pm from Sunday through Wednesday; Thursday through Saturday off. New schedule signups/bidding occur every six months.

semi-retired, i do a bit of consulting... with no fixed hours or schedule.

truth be told, i'm a trophy husband at the beck and call of my bride :)

Regular job: M-F, 8-5pm.
Business: Sat, all day. Get out sometimes for group drives.
Fam/NSX: Sunday

Hopefully I will cut down my work hours/days in couple of years.

I work Mon-Wed one week and Mon-Thurs next. 3 days on 4 days off one week/ 4 days on and 3 days off next. I love it I get lot time off to play Basketball, hang out with friends and family, drive my nsx/range rover and modding them and it be nice to meet up with other nsxer's in that time off also..

"Consultant" (very flexible hours)

Back