Woohoo! My NSX is finally here!!!

Just got a call from the shipping company and I will be there this afternoon to pick my baby up.

WHAT A WAY TO END 2004!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats, nothin' like an NSX for New Years...just don't 'bling' it out....:)

Just park it in the garage. I was running around town to get the inspection and vehicle registration done. Finally, everything else is taken care of.

Since this is at least a week earlier than I expected, I will have to schedule all the appointment for the tune-up and details for next weekend....

I am a happy man now....

congrats/ now lets see some pix!

WoHoo.
Another Houston Nsx'er !
Try to make it to the next get together in Houston that Sambel's organizing in the southwest section of Nsxprime!

I just uploaded some pictures to my user gallery. Please feel free to check them out. BTW, I don't think the true color is reflected in these pictures though :tongue:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9987

9987IMG_1510-med.JPG

Beautiful! Love the color!!

Congratulations and welcome! I look forward to meeting you at one of the Houston get-togethers. I believe SamBel is putting one together at this time. I hope to see you there.

Paul

Way to go BLING! You pushed me over the edge and I had to have that 95 midnight pearl out of CO after seeing yours. Bought it today. Midnight Pearl is a great rare color and your's look fantastic. I hope mine turns out as nice as yours.

Congratulations!

I sent you a PM.

Back