• "It's another guy"

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • "I met someone with a better NSX"? :-P

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other (plz share)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<B>jchoice</B> : point taken... no offense taken. my apology. i've removed my comments.

I don't profess to be perfect, and yes i am confused -- because the most incredible woman told me it won't work, yet she didn't have any reasons & yet things were going incredible.

It's like you finally find you dream NSX... and it drives perfectly, but one day it stops working for no reason, and Acura takes it away before you can even find out what the problem was. And you're meant to accept and live with that. :(

Anyway, thanx for having the nerve to say what you had to say.
no hard feelings.

Yeah, but at least you were able to own that NSX - that's not something a lot of people get to say. But now, you have an open space in your garage - you can see that as a loss or an opportunity.

In the end, you have your health, your future, and your brain - all the things that matter and can get you another NSX or even a Ferrari in the future.

I've had a relatively difficult life that I believe contributes to my character. With all things considered, if I could turn back time - I wouldn't change a thing

I think I would have dropped the weapon prior to murder and probably wouldn't have had sex with him either....

"Lonely white necrophiliac seeks men or women a "cut" above the rest for "life" long relationship on Sunday visiting hours."

Ummm just out of curiousity, what does this have to do with the thread?

And also, WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHECK OUT INMATES DUDE??? I'M LONELY BUT I'M NOT DESPERATE!!!!!!! :)

Major Stoner's been smoking too much bud! ha ha ha:

74201a.jpg

"Convicted Of - Murder I with deadly weapon, Sexual penetration of Dead human body

Release Date - LIFE"

Damn. I just read that thing on this Kirstin girl and wow: at first, i was thinkin: HaHa "My Cousin Vinny!" but after reading it all, I feel horribly sorry for this girl (provided its true and with the evidence given there, i'm convinced).

Poor thing...I wonder if we do something about this, maybe we could get her to 'perform' at NSXpo for a select few ? ;) lol

Hey, I saw her first!

Are you saying that you this thread has nothing to do with cupholders?

Attachments

• laid.jpg
    laid.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 93
Back