Winter Sucks!!

Yep... Miguel and I essentially traded trailers, and, he then needed my dually truck to pull that 40' gooseneck...so, I sold him that too!! I was simply down-sizing trailers, as I'm not doing many "driver's schools" with my wife anymore... so a one car 20' trailer would do, as we figured we could just share a car! The bonus was, I then had to buy a new truck!!!:smile:

I only did one track event last year at WGI... maybe I'll do a couple this year, if I don't sell my track car first!! I haven't done a track event in the NSX since the early 2000s, but have been to many, many BMWCCA events with my M5. I've been more focused on Concours events these past two years, after finishing the 4 year restoration of my '73 BMW 2002. Getting old I guess :eek:

Hope to see you in the Spring or Summer... perhaps at Kimball's on one of their Thursday night car shows!!??

-Wick

Roy why don't you come with us to Monticello Motor Club? It's the nicest track in the country, you have to drive it at least once. 4.1 miles. I went with the Ferrari club last year it was awsome. There is no dirt, no tire pieces, its perfectly paved, grass is perfectly manicured, tons of run-off space, and the "temporary" bathrooms have oak walls and marble floors. There is a 2 day event this year I am going to with Liquid. Other than that I should be at a lot of the BMWCCA events at NHMS. Let me know if you go to Kimball's. I'll come as long as you keep your NSX at home. Everytime someone saw my car at NHMS last year they kept saying "there is this other guy with a super nice supercharged one blah blah blah" and then somehow implied yours looked nicer. To which I kept replying "yeah but its old!" but no one wanted to listen. I feel like the ugly sister.

hey Dude
We're not married yet! What to you see what I have him doing once that happens.

Oh! Well I guess if I only had a few weeks of freedom left I'd be drawing little patterns in the driveway too... otherwise I may snap and run off to Mexico. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Oh! Well I guess if I only had a few weeks of freedom left I'd be drawing little patterns in the driveway too... otherwise I may snap and run off to Mexico

I'm sure there is something hilarious I could come back with on that one, but I got to go check on Don's chain. I want to make sure it is long enough that he can continue to keep shoveling that driveway without impeding his progress (did someone mention 'Winter Sucks!!' More snow tonight). :eek:

I'm sure there is something hilarious I could come back with on that one, but I got to go check on Don's chain. I want to make sure it is long enough that he can continue to keep shoveling that driveway without impeding his progress (did someone mention 'Winter Sucks!!' More snow tonight). :eek:

Just get one of these. You can sit inside with a nice hot chocolate, observe his progress in comfort and ZAP away as needed.:smile:
electricCollar.jpg

at least 8 more weeks before the snow/sand/salt are sufficiently off the roads (here in MA, anyway) before it's safe to drive the cars....ARRRRG!!!!:frown:

Hi

8 more weeks? Your lucky. About mid of may my NSX will come out from hibernation.

Regards

Roy why don't you come with us to Monticello Motor Club? It's the nicest track in the country, you have to drive it at least once. 4.1 miles. I went with the Ferrari club last year it was awsome. There is no dirt, no tire pieces, its perfectly paved, grass is perfectly manicured, tons of run-off space, and the "temporary" bathrooms have oak walls and marble floors. There is a 2 day event this year I am going to with Liquid. Other than that I should be at a lot of the BMWCCA events at NHMS. Let me know if you go to Kimball's. I'll come as long as you keep your NSX at home. Everytime someone saw my car at NHMS last year they kept saying "there is this other guy with a super nice supercharged one blah blah blah" and then somehow implied yours looked nicer. To which I kept replying "yeah but its old!" but no one wanted to listen. I feel like the ugly sister.

Where is "Monticello Motor Club"... I'm not familiar with it? When are you planning to got to an event there? Perhaps I could join you guys!

-Wick

Where is "Monticello Motor Club"... I'm not familiar with it? When are you planning to got to an event there? Perhaps I could join you guys!

-Wick

www.monticellomotorclub.com

There are only 2 times this year where the track days are back to back. Lots of HPDE's have one day events there. Its too good and too far to do one day. The two day events:

COMSCC May 3rd & 4th

Boston BMW CCA in June 7th & 8th

Would love to have you with us.

Back