Window upgrade help

Since some of us are out of town on June 26th weekend, let shoot for July 10th weekend if that's OK with Ken.

Im out for the July 10th weekend too. Looks like the only weekend Im home is the 4th of July weekend. I might just have to miss this. :frown:

July 10 weekend works for me. Does that work with most of you?

Josh, I'm sure you'll have your kit by then.

Roger, are you away for the whole weekend?

Last edited:
July 10 weekend works for me. Does that work with most of you?

Josh, I'm sure you'll have your kit by then.

Roger, are you away for the whole weekend?

Yep.....I'm in Vegas till Sunday morning. Plus I will be hurrying home to watch the WC final at 11:30.

But its OK proceed without me.

How does the July 10 weekend look for everybody?

If you are having a difficult time committing to the 10th, I'm also considering having you guys just drop the cars off to me for a day and I can do them for you at your convenience. PM me to work it out.

How does the July 10 weekend look for everybody?

If you are having a difficult time committing to the 10th, I'm also considering having you guys just drop the cars off to me for a day and I can do them for you at your convenience. PM me to work it out.

Just received my window regulator upgrade kit and July 10th works for me. Looking forward to having windows that actually roll up and down like they should.

Thanks,

Mike

Just received mine too....and available for July 10th upgrade. Thanks again Ken!

Last edited:
Ok... it looks like there are several of us available for July 10th.

Three questions:

1) What tools should we bring?
2) Where will we meet to do this?
3) Where are we going to eat?

Mike

Below is a list of those who have stated an interest in Ken's offer to upgrade (read: do all the work :biggrin:) all of our windows on our NSX's.

Thanks Ken
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

1) baynsac
2) smooth
3) REDNSXT
4) juejaimon
5) Joshs
6) Ashik
7) MikeC_587

This is a world class service right here.....:smile:

If all goes according to plan, we can do it at my house in Half Moon Bay. You will have to disassemble your doors and park on the street, but we will work on the parts in the garage. Plan on about an hour per side for complete R&R.

You will need:
1. 10 mm open/box-end wrench
2. 10 mm ratchet
3. Phillips screwdriver #2 tip
4. Large standard screwdriver
5. Urea grease (or your favorite grease)
6. Wide tape to secure window in raised position
7. Rags

I have the necessary drills to open the bore of the reels to accommodate the new shaft sleeves and a vice to hold them.

I have decided to purchase some extra kits from Hugo. If you are not handy but want your windows fixed, PM me and I will work out a deal with you to do your car for you.

Oh, and Cameron's is very close where we can get a Guiness and Fish and chips.

Last edited:
Back