Will someone ban Ferrari from F1?

nkb said:
OK, here are some questions for everyone who thinks Schumacher is overrated, lucky, a cheater (take your pick):
1. Why does Ferrari pay him insane amounts of money to have him drive their race car?
If he really isn't that good, wouldn't they save a lot of money by giving a younger, more talented driver a contract for a lot less?
And, if their car is really that superior, that an overrated driver can dominate in it, wouldn't it make Ferrari look much better to have a less known driver winning championships?

2. Why does the FIA (according to effer) penalize everyone BUT Schumacher?
Everyone seems to agree that Ferrari's dominance is bad for F1. Competition is always good for the audience. Why would the FIA make exceptions for a guy who is already dominating? Does Ferrari or MS have incriminating pictures of Ecclestone with a goat?

3. If there really is some huge sort of conspiracy underway (Ferrari telling Sauber to slow other racers, for example), don't you think the FIA would investigate and do something about it?
I'm not buying that Ferrari has any say in what Sauber does during a race, just because they are using their engine.

1- because he is currantly the best of the crop, but not the best ever. and advetisment wise, it wouldn't really cost them much to pay him this amount of money if they can get it out from big companies

2 & 3- Who said that the FIA actually does the right thing , most ofthe time, they're more like a drunk guy trying to walk in a strait line.

For all the rest of the peaple; did you really think this topic would die out? not a chance

back to the top, hell let's go after the world's longerst thread

Did you check out the Bahrain GP. WOW that is a lot of thrills. It's more lika a rally than an F1 event, crashes everyware. Of course, as always, Sato leading the parad, how the hell did he get into F1? I think the FIA put him in for comidy so peaple can have something to laugh at, I did

and, as usuall for this season, the number 1 Maclaren driver is out on engine problems, will he ever have a chance to blast away?

but really, I have never heard of such exitment in F1, everyone spun his car out, including the Pre-Programed Robot, Michael Chumacher. Every one was having fun like they're on a summer vacation on an Island........ wait a minute, Bhahrain is an Islant and it is summer , oh OK I get it.

I can't balieve I missed going to this event since my home town is about 20 miles from the Bahrain Circuit .

are they going to hold this event next year?

P.S. sorry about the spelling mistakes, my spellchecker isn't working now

Bahrain

Schumi-pole
Barrichello-2
I am glad to see honda struggle in F1. I do not like honda's dominance in motogp but want to see colin edwards win this year. he is a great guy. i have spoken with enough honda employees and their arrogance is turn off. their response to most issues is "because we are H-O-N-D-A". In motorcycles, atv, pwc, they have plenty of service bulletins and recalls.

Re: Bahrain

rs250 said:
Schumi-pole
Barrichello-2
I am glad to see honda struggle in F1. I do not like honda's dominance in motogp but want to see colin edwards win this year. he is a great guy. i have spoken with enough honda employees and their arrogance is turn off. their response to most issues is "because we are H-O-N-D-A". In motorcycles, atv, pwc, they have plenty of service bulletins and recalls.

They're not really struggling, they're making huge progress. They took both 5th and 6th place in qualifying which shows how far they came. So, it's only a matter of time before they become one of the main contenders in F1. Hell, if they had a really good driver, they might go for the championship.

I think everyone is proud of their establishment. It's not just Honda. Companies do that to boost their Employees self steam. How many time have you heard a Mercedes spokesman claim that their company makes the best cars in the world because they invented it

Back