Will 20 inch rims fit on a 1992 NSX on the rear??

hi, would anyone know if you can fit 19 inch rims on the front & 20 inch rims on the rear on a 1992 NSX??

What did that poor nsx ever do to you?:frown:

Large rims are not better due to rotating mass, the smallest rim that will fit over the brake disk is the optimum size due to the least amount of rotating mass. This is also even more important for our cars as they say the only complaint for them is that they are underpowered. The quickest way to rob power is to add rotating mass.

20's on the back pfff thats nothing. I remember this thread was started I think it was called something the picture playing game. Somebody found one person that had 22 on the back 20s on the front. I wish I could find that picture it was pretty funny.

Has the original poster even considered:

1.) The significantly higher weight of the 19/20 combination will make the car noticeably SLOWER in acceleration and will take him LONGER to stop in an emergency due to the weight?

2.) The car will most likely rub horribly, especially when turning sharply.

3.) There are no properly sized tires available to maintain the original overall rolling diameter that the car came with, and was designed around.

4.) The handling is going to be massively negatively impacted by this.

5.) There will likely be issues with the traction control working properly.

There are even more reasons, beyond simple taste, for NOT doing this. But I will leave you to think about these.

lowered on 19/20

DSC05880.JPG

wow....not too many on such large wheels...do you mind the bigger front gap? how is the driveability on average roads?

this was a picture from 4+ years ago... i don't have that car or wheels anymore..... car has tiens, sold the car before I could level it out. It looks good of course at the cost of handling and acceleration.

- - - Updated - - -

$T2eC16JHJGIE9nnWpjSlBRBGNbQG8!~~60_3.JPG

saw it on ebay. Vellano Wheels size 20/19

I'm running 18/19 and although it looks good it's quite brutal to these New York streets but no so bad here on Long Island, however my next set will indeed be 17/18 so I can relax more when driving.

I put my brothers 20's from his TL on my 92 just for fun and it looked stupid. The rear didn't look to bad but the front looked hideous. I was happy to put my 18" rays g games back on. 19" and18" would be the best combo if you want big.

Lock this one up?

O P "Zaim" hasn't responded since he flew this up the flagpole 12-22-2012. Beaten into submission?

End.

O P "Zaim" hasn't responded since he flew this up the flagpole 12-22-2012. Beaten into submission?

End.
.lol my thoughts exactly.....sometimes you gotta make a choice...DD or undriveable stancer...

:biggrin:

Back