Why would anyone buy C6 Z06 when you can have this?

Never drove neither Z06 nor Viper. But this thought of "why" does not leave me for quite some time.

I mean look at this thing...

01.jpg

Well because the Viper costs twice as much.

You should be comparing the Zr1 with the Viper.

And i'd personally get the Zr1...but hey, I'm biased. :biggrin:

heheheehe its got a timing gold chain......:tongue:

Crap, I'm discretely surfing Prime at work and read this. I busted out laughing. Thanks a lot! :biggrin:

Btw, I love both cars. I want both cars. Z06 daily/Viper weekend toy

Crap, I'm discretely surfing Prime at work and read this. I busted out laughing. Thanks a lot! :biggrin:

Btw, I love both cars. I want both cars. Z06 daily/Viper weekend toy

Ok OK.

Allow me to offer an exception to the (mostly correct) stereotype of Corvette owners. See any gold chains or hairy chests and mustaches here? :biggrin:

6_zpsa58804aa.jpg
2_zpsb56607b4.jpg
selfpic_zpse6f831f9.jpg
Cincinnati088.jpg
n7709536_37939430_8920.jpg

Don't worry, it's all in good fun. I actually came really close to picking up a 07 C6 Z06 (and I wear no chains), but after getting the check from PenFed and calling the seller to arrange pick up, he ended up selling it to a friend.

Still have my eye on them and noticed the prices have gone up. Hoping the prices drop after the C7 hits the streets. I ended up picking up a E55 AMG and modded it a bit. It's a beast of a daily, but a bit of a gas guzzler. Still want a C6Z06 for a daily.....and a Viper for a weekend car. So many wants....so little money. :frown:

Last edited:
Back