• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why I haven't driven my NSX much the past year.

I haven't had much time lately to drive my car and post as frequently because of two small issues. My twins Jason and Samantha are 9mo's old and occupy all of my time. I'm going to hold onto my NSX and give it to my son when he turns 25.

jasontree5.jpg samtree.jpg

That's a great reason... And a great Idea to save the car.

I told my son (age 5 when I bought my NSX) that he would be taking my car to his senior prom if he kept his grades up and showed responsibility. At the rate he is going I better add him to my insurance policy. :eek:

DocL, that's awesome. Adorable kids... but what if it's Samantha that wants the NSX at 25? :cool:

much more fun than a car.........plus the car won't wipe your drool away when you are 90.....

DocL, that's awesome. Adorable kids... but what if it's Samantha that wants the NSX at 25? :cool:

That's been taken care of by my father. He has a collection of cars that she'll get to choose from. Personally I think his mint 1964 Ford Galaxy 500 Convertible might be good for her. :D

I've just finished a custom nsx build. My nsx has a v8 ford gt engine. The nsx when I bought it it had a destroyed engine, what a reliable sorce, eBay, and now I got the car running perfectly. Now my nsx burns a lot of gas, probably due to the nitrous kit I hooked to it, might be something else. Does any one have an answer. And I would not let my kid drive the nsx. To tempting to street race, I'm not much better.

:confused:

I've just finished a custom nsx build. My nsx has a v8 ford gt engine. The nsx when I bought it it had a destroyed engine, what a reliable sorce, eBay, and now I got the car running perfectly. Now my nsx burns a lot of gas, probably due to the nitrous kit I hooked to it, might be something else. Does any one have an answer. And I would not let my kid drive the nsx. To tempting to street race, I'm not much better.

cool story, chap

cool story, chap
Haha, you should read his other story on the thread regarding why more people are not running cams on their NSX or the tread regarding besides the NSX what other car do you absolutely love.:smile:(I sense Troll)

Last edited:
I need a new nsx because I go to school. I drive it to school. And I had been challenged by someone to a burnout challenge and I won. But I destroyed its rear end because I spun the car. So I need a new one. What color should I get and year

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not driving the nsx for a while. And it might not be for years

Haha, you should read his other story on the thread regarding why more people are not running cams on their NSX:smile:(I sense Troll)

you have good sense...why he chose this thread I'll never know...

Why is it that the nsx is a sport car but most people only use it for show. That could be what the thread is about

Do you want to know what this thread is about jerkoff? It's about how I have different priorities now that I have two children. I gues that since you are still a child that you can't comprehend how lifestyles change as you get older.

I suggest you stop thread cr@pping here before you get your @ss handed to you.

Cheers.

Do you want to know what this thread is about jerkoff? It's about how I have different priorities now that I have two children. I gues that since you are still a child that you can't comprehend how lifestyles change as you get older.

I suggest you stop thread cr@pping here before you get your @ss handed to you.

Cheers.
:eek: Booya-shakah!

Cute kids, our friends had twins, we haven't seen them in 1.5 years

49105main_popcorn.jpg

Last edited:
DOC, you are a bigger man than I am. I am too terrified to have kids. There is no shame in driving the NSX less when kids come into the life. Congrats and cute kids.

Back