• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Why doesn't SOS compete head-to-head with Dali?

Hey, you don't have to deal with either of them. I'll sell you guys Dali parts all day long. That's right... the John@Microsoft store will soon be stocking Dali Parts in our huge 100,000 square millimeter warehouse!!! Just drop me an e-mail and let me know what you want!!!

The Offer:

Simply take the MJ nice-guy web price and multiple it by a factor of 2.5X and I'll be getting your order in the mail for you lickity split!! Yo parts be arrivin' so fast thanks to those Fed-Ex hoochies, you won't be knowin' what to say!!

* Minimum Order $100
** Like MJ, I still reserve the right to refuse service to dumb shits
*** No. I am not being serious.But if you want to place an order anyway you can still do that.
**** On second though, I am serious. I will e-mail MJ since you can't seem to do it without pissing him off.

Other Frequently Asked Questions about this special offer:

Can you send the parts first so I can inspect them and I will pay you later?

Hell yeah! We get asked this all the time. You don't have to pay today! Take your time. Everything at the John@Microsoft store is NET 360 days at 0% interest with your NSXCA membership card. Actually- just pay me when you are done with them in the event you ever decide to sell your car. I'll settle up with MJ for you.

Do I return the parts to you or Mark? The situation is my boyfriend / Acura dealer / dog improperly installed the parts you sent me. Actually, they took a die grinder to them. It wasn't my fault that I am not mechanically savvy. But yeah, I want to return them anyway. I'll let you deal with the manufacturer. How do I get an RA number? When will I be reimbursed for the service bill and return shipping?

Try the customer service counter at wall-mart. For your express convenience, they are our designated national return centers for used parts. They should be able to get you an express cash refund, and their premium auto center should get you in shape with no questions asked.

Your store is awesome! I don't have any money thou. I have a bunch of questions thou. What is your home number? I may want to call and talk about...... STUFF. Like all the latest sexy aero mods (thinking: is NSX-R white the new black?). Maybe two-three times a day, but usually late evenings. Where do I get it?

We our in the process of setting up a 24 hour NSX chat line... 888-NSX-SINGLES *

During the interim, we can text message you on all the HOTTEST MODS right to your phone- just text NSX411 to me!!! **

* $3 / minute
* $9.95 will be billed to your provider monthly. Standard text message & other fees may apply.

I changed my mind. Someone else has the same thing for sale cheaper now. I demand you take these back. You realize that I plan to threaten you with bad feedback on NSXPRIME in the buyer & seller forum if you don't give me what I want?

Yes. This is very common. Please don't hesitate to post now. Our sales staff values their iTrader rating as much as you do and will be RIGHT on top of your dispute. After all... how happy you feel about the value of your purchases and overall NSX ownership experience is our primary concern.

I don't see the part I need on your web site. Could you make it just for me but at the nice-guy regular price? A few grand sounds a little pricey.

Absolutely!!! I have always wanted a purple carbon fiber antenna boot to match my neon too!

It will probably only took me 3 years to sell off the batch of tuner parts and break-even on my investment, but don't concern yourself with any of that. If their is anything custom fabricated you need immediately on the cheap simply fill out our special order sheet. Afterl all, it sure is a lot better to put your pet project on my credit line than yours. I don't have anything better to spend my money on.

You are asking $1000 for the part, but I just sold the same part to my friend for $200. I want to make sure we are in the same ball-park.

Due to current economic conditions, we fired our Asian that usually does the math. However, with your special NSX Club Member Discount of 80%.... it sounds pretty close to the service entrance to me!

What's your best price?

Just for asking that on a $25 part, there is an additional $50 surcharge.

Ok, I am sold. Is free packing supplies/boxing/gasoline to UPS/shipping/customs/paypal fees included?

Of Course!!! I should always get to pay all of that, so you don't have to!! Nothing thrills me more than working for $0/hr for you.

Last edited:
you all having problems with Dali should COD everything.

thats the easy solution.

I luv and support anyone that helps the NSX comunity and you all should just be smarter than the one taken advantage of u. The post above speaks volumes!!!! U cant pay SOS or Dali enough $ for their support and valuable info that they give all of us on a day to day basis.

SOS and Dali should be supported by the products they sell and the info that they give. Period.
And of course my pal Cody from LoveFab!!!

Thanks fellas and please be peaceful. We all like parts available for our cars. Lets keep them all in buisness.

U cant pay SOS or Dali enough $ ..........

it is a business and it is vendors' OBLIGATION to support the products they sell- you sure are welcome to pay extra:smile:. both have been in business for years so i guess their profit margin is not suffering and they are not doing it to make you happy. sos does deserve a prop for being a brick-and-mortar facility that can give you physical assistance.

john's post is beautifully sarcastic and true in many ways, but no matter how stupid a potential customer may be it is not only a bad business practice to belittle/cheat/ignore him, it is kinda stupid as most of us will hang on to our cars for years which means thousands of $'s in potential sales. sure, you can 'get me' for few hundred in the short run, but when i go looking for the high $ stuff it won't be you getting the money.

like you said- exercise common sense.

this is not a flame, just an observation.
majority of oem nsx parts are not that much more expensive than other models, sans trim items etc. which is reasonable based on number of cars made. also, if you note, a lot of aftermarket parts for the nsx are made by manufacturers making the same parts for civics or any other car. those parts are not requiring any special processes because they are for the nsx, yet the re-sellers are marking the prices 100-200% higher because they figure that nsx owners have money. personally, if i get that kind of 'business model' i walk away from the vendor as there is no other reason for that kind of treatment but pure profiteering, way past what a reasonable markup should be, and i don't care how nice you smile to me and 'appreciate my business'.
surely someone will say- if you can't afford it.....blah blah blah, thats not the point, i simply expect fairness not profiling.

edit: of course some part prices like supercharger manifold etc are dependent on quantity of cars sold.

In regards to NSX products being more expensive than mass produced car products:

Maybe the technology and procedure is the same when designing an exhaust for a Civic vs an NSX, but the fact is firms need to recoup their costs based on how many units they think they might sell.

Example (numbers exagerated for the sake of making an argument):
Cost to design/produce/etc... Civic exhaust - 100,000
Potential buyers - 50,000
Break even price - $2.00

Cost to design/produce/etc... NSX exhaust - 100,000
Potential buyers - 5,000
Break even price - $20.00

The cost is 10x more simply because it needs to be in order for firms to break even. This is capitalism, nobody is giving stuff away for free here.

As for S.O.S., they offer expertise, an actual location, support, and they do more than just sell parts; they can also service NSX's as well.

I'll gladly pay a small premium every time for these additional services, especially if the alternative is ordering from a phantom location in which if I even get a package it may or may not be what I ordered.

sos does deserve a prop for being a brick-and-mortar facility that can give you physical assistance.
that was my point.

since i am in manufacturing business i can tell you that the 'initial investment' you are referring to is really not that big anymore, sans products that require development time (like supercharger systems etc, which i already mentioned, or parts requiring molds). thanks to 3d modelig and cnc you can make anything fast and cheap. you are correct that the number of cars on the market has an obvious impact on pricing but the reason for that is not the upstart cost but the profit margins they are shooting for.

edit: i guess what i am trying to say is that if you are a company that is trying to survive on making few parts for exotics then you are in trouble. capitalism does not have to be of a kind sending our jobs to china.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back